I rode to Wick-It in Shreveport, LA today to discuss the ECU flashing. They said that it takes a couple of hours for Stage 1 and cost, after all is said and done, $500. Somewhere on this forum there is a discussion of what is done. Stage 2 requires more work and costs $600. It takes 5 or 6 hours but that's because they have to remove tupperware and modify the air cleaner box cover which covers your air filter, I expect to allow more air to the engine so it can now produce 10 more HP. As an alternative, you can send them the eprom which they will flash and return to you for Stage 1. For Stage 2, you'll need to send the eprom and air box cover. Call them and they'll explain all this. I cannot verify if what they do is excellent work. I've only heard it was. Final decision is on you. Ask around though.

They have a website which you can search for if you are interested. And there is a youtube video on what flashing does for the Can Am 4 wheelers. Pretty impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E0AWr8GHQ0

The one important question I failed to ask is whether or not this flash procedure voids your warranty. Super important question.