I'm 65 years old and recently purchased a 2016 SPyder F3. I used to ride 2 up with my husband on his BMW but I lost my nerve on 2 wheels. I've had the SPyder a week and am loving it. I wish we had a Can Am SPyder magazine similiar to the BMW Owners News...they had detailed stories of riders trips.. the good, the bad , the ugly.. Great pointers for getting to 100,000 miles safely .If I was nervous about going two up on the bike, I'd read the magazine and felt a kinship. I like this forum, but am not seeing stories of rides, and its a little exhausting to navigate thru the site.. I'm not particularly computer literate. Id love to hear stories from others about a great trip/ride ...someone mentioned in one post "read Do's' and Dont's of riding a SPyder", but I cannot locate that post... Comments, Thoughts? Tell me your story so that I realize I CAN RIDE THIS THING (never rode a motorcycle) AND BE JUST FINE!!.. So far I've had no hiccups... couple of 45 mile rides with my hubby as passenger and then a couple solo rides near Sedona for 25 miles. THANKS