Spyder Garage

Default Baker Luggage Rack

Does the Baker Luggage rack fit on f3t with Can-Am short pax backrest installed?

Spyder Garage

i have googled the backrest you have mentioned and not sure if i have found a picture of the correct one, however all the backrests i have seen the Luggage rack should be compatible with them. if you are still unsure feel free to email us a picture direct and we can let you know for sure. thank you for your interest in our products.

Spyder Garage

Thanks. I Appreciate that

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wing Guy View Post
    i have googled the backrest you have mentioned and not sure if i have found a picture of the correct one, however all the backrests i have seen the Luggage rack should be compatible with them. if you are still unsure feel free to email us a picture direct and we can let you know for sure. thank you for your interest in our products.
    Have you figured out a way to fit your luggage rack to the F3-S with the detachable Shad luggage/mounts installed? Thx
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    Have you figured out a way to fit your luggage rack to the F3-S with the detachable Shad luggage/mounts installed? Thx
    I contacted Baker regarding the luggage rack on an F3 Base model with SHAD side bags. I was to the old style will work, but not the new style. I was told to order direct from Baker and call in the order to make sure you order the old style. Price is the same.

Spyder Garage

I just finished the install for my Baker old style rack on my 2015 F3S SE6, with dealer installed Shad detachable bags, these bags are great, and my new Baker old style luggage rack. Was even able to get the original grab bars mounted back up. No idea why the dealer took them off when they mounted the Shad mounts. I also took some time to fix a few things I found messed up by the dealer. Now ready to mount a box, still deciding if I will add a passenger backrest from Baker or Lamont or just use a back pad mounted on a trunk. Hate to spend another 3-4 for a nice sized top box so I am still trying to decide what comes next.

Spyder Garage

If you'd consider a Givi or Kappa top case, check here. Even with $34 shipping to the USA, prices are much cheaper. I bought several things thru them. They ship fast packed nicely ..
    https://www.motostorm.it/en/luggage/sub-cases.html
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue