Spyder Garage

Default looking to purchase

Yeah another looking to buy so be kind.
    Im a former spyder owner..had nothing but issues with it...sold it.
    Now Im looking into purchasing a ryker...I will be city driving and backroads driving...
    Havent decided on the 600cc or 900cc..
    Any one here have any input on this?

Spyder Garage

I never considered the 600, the 900 suspension seemed too soft, so I purchased the Rally which has the upgraded Adjustable KYB suspension. For the extras you get the Rally is well worth the extra money over the Base 900.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by strictlyred View Post
    Now Im looking into purchasing a ryker...I will be city driving and backroads driving...
    If you're going to be riding with a passenger often then you might want the 900 just for the extra pulling power.

If not then you might want to try test riding both models.I hear that the 600 pulls quite well with one rider and if its an occasional 2 rider then it might be fine as well.

Test ride...then decide.

Spyder Garage

My 600 has all the power I need - single ryder - runs great - could not be happier!

Spyder Garage

My 600 has all the power I need and I feel the suspension is ok for a stock setup. I don't ride 2up and never plan to for what I paid I am very satisified with it. frank

Spyder Garage

I rode a 2012 RT over 25k miles and then traded it in 2015 for an offroad UTV.

Recently I decided to revisit the Spyder excitement and bought a new Ryker Rally from Pitbull Powersports in Mo.

I have to say one thing to old Spyder riders.... You need one of these!

someone said its like a GoKart with handlebars, and yes it is ! I am 77 yrs old but feel 25 when I ride my Ryker!

Spyder Garage

Test Drive mandatory if you had a Spyder!!!! While fun to drive its Noisier and the seat Is Not equal to a RS or Rt or F3- Test drive?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

My local Dlr in central NJ says min 4 month wait and at least $1200 for shipping and set up.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by honsfun View Post
    My local Dlr in central NJ says min 4 month wait and at least $1200 for shipping and set up.
    ????????????????
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Find another dealer

Spyder Garage

Talk to Brian at Atlantic City Cycle, they have 600s in stock ,and have more 900s coming in , but there may be deposits on them ,not sure.

Spyder Garage

Reach out to Chuck or Jack at Smith Marine in Doylestown PA.
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

My experience (and i have driven all three at least 600 miles each) is that the 900 and the Rallye have a smoother ride and better performance (bigger engine) but the 600 did fine as a one up around town and backroads and even some moderate highway riding (topped out at 86 MPH).

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

My dealer here in Arkansas and Texarkana Texas will sell the Ryker for the advertised price ($8,499.00 - $9,999.00 - $10,999.00) with no add ons except $125.00 for paperwork and we have several in stock.

Cruzr Joe

Call Me

501 580-5595
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Hi strictyred I had aSpyder rs and never had any trouble , it was 10yrs old . When Ryker came out we thought it time to change our Riker is 900 not rally didn't want that one . We have BRP windscreen / comfort R/P seats / front grill front accent panel . The only thing you might miss is power steering I don't it's lighter and goes like stink even 2 up WE LOVE IT
    Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone , I am a proud owner of a 900 ryker,, does anyone have an excellent picture of their bike? I want to get some wrap on it like my old spyder(see pic on my profile) but the only pic I have is stupid brochures pic

Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone , I am a proud owner of a 900 ryker,, does anyone have an excellent picture of their bike? I want to get some wrap on it like my old spyder(see pic on my profile) but the only pic I have is stupid brochures pic
    CURIOUS: can you explain a STUPID BROCHURE PICTURE??

The Brochure shows everything that they sell, if they tried to list aftermarket stuff, their brochure would be as thick as a telephone book. And there is no value for them to advertise for other vendors.

::::: Getting off my soap box now :::::

Cruzr Joe