Spyder Garage

Default Difference in 600, 900, and rally 900

What kind of mileage do all of these get? How happy are people on the 600 and so on. I’m trying to decide which one to get. I would like to stay as low in $ as possible but not be disappointed.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

the lowest $ get the 600 looks like the best deal for you if you just want to ride with a smile. If your looking to do 100 mph then look for something else, if you want to tour doing long distance, look for something else, if you just want low $ round town have fun ride then the 600 I think would be the way to go but wait until Christmas when next years models come out and save more on the left over 600. Mileage 30-40 mpg. Go to your local dealer and check them out, Good luck shopping!
    2012 RTL , Brown

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

There was a person on this forum with a 600 that was getting 45ish mpg. cueman

Spyder Garage

I'm in the Bigger is Better mindset, I got the Rally since I wasn't concerned with mileage and wanted the better suspension as well as the 900 engine. The suspension on the 600 and 900 is way too soft in my opinion for anyone over 200 lbs.

Spyder Garage

I get 37 mpg on my 600.

Spyder Garage

A 600 would be fine IF you are not large like me and you do not wish to take a passenger with you. Not that you can't, but it won't be as fun. I bought the 900 Rally because of the reason that KC61 gave. I wanted the extras that come standard with the Rally but not the 900 and knew it would coast me much more than the Rally price if I added to the Rally ACE later. I like the Rally and feel it it the best deal for the money. But that is just my opinion.