Spyder Garage

Default 2012 spyder rt - valve stem

HELLO EVERYONE, has anyone tried to use a 90 or 135 degree valve stem foe an easier reading and adding air pressure for the rear PAIN in the *&*ss tire.? the ones you screw in and leave on rim.
    '' RIDE -WINE - DINE LIKE ITS YOUR LAST DAY- SO MAKE IT COUNT DAILY''
    2013 ram 1500 RT HEMI 405 Hp
    2012 spyder RT + cat-bypass, mod muffler, PCV + auto tune, HID headlight n foggers, seal floorboards, LED's every where, supercharged ..not!
    2012 Fiat c500 conv.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by crazyspyder View Post
    HELLO EVERYONE, has anyone tried to use a 90 or 135 degree valve stem foe an easier reading and adding air pressure for the rear PAIN in the *&*ss tire.? the ones you screw in and leave on rim.
    Yes I did that years ago ….. A metal MTC 87 degree valve from " Kurvey Girl " …. However I didn't put it in the OEM hole ( wouldn't work there ) ….. During a rear tire change, I drilled a new hole in the rim on the DISC side of the flat portion …. it has to about 2 inches in from the lip, to avoid tire machine interference..... I left the OEM one where it was ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

thanks Mike , I am gonna take it to my shop and drill that hole on the opposite side as well. getting my own tire and taking it to my local tire store to have it installed and balance. Ive actually been looking at those on amazon lately.
    '' RIDE -WINE - DINE LIKE ITS YOUR LAST DAY- SO MAKE IT COUNT DAILY''
    2013 ram 1500 RT HEMI 405 Hp
    2012 spyder RT + cat-bypass, mod muffler, PCV + auto tune, HID headlight n foggers, seal floorboards, LED's every where, supercharged ..not!
    2012 Fiat c500 conv.