Spyder Garage

Default Right side grill missing (fell out or stolen) on 2010 RT SM5

Right side grill was in place but has either fallen out or been stolen. Dealer 1 never responds to messages I leave. Dealer 2 says there is no grill. I know it was there. Anyone have a 2010 they can send me a right side photo of?

Spyder Garage

I had a 2012 RTL and there was no right side grill. If you had one it must have been aftermarket.

Spyder Garage

I had one fall off after an oil change at the dealer. I installed some SS fishing leader on the next one that was replaced. I believe the tech did not secure it as well as it needed to be.

Spyder Garage

unless you put one on as an aftermarket item, there never was a right side grill from the factory. just an open air slot.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Thought the same thing happened when we first got our 2012...then I learned there never was one there. :-)
    2012 RT-SE5

Spyder Garage

You can read several threads on SL where we discussed how we added a 2014 Right side grill to our '13's and earlier. Usually the grill or side cover that get's lost is the left side after some maintenance when the pins don't get seated in the rubber oval mounting rings.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Nope they don't come with a right side grill... I too thought my 2012 grill was missing...ive since installed the top half of one though, and left the bottom hole open...it looks so much better and no over heating problems..runs just the same temps as before.

Spyder Garage

We're can you buy one

Spyder Garage

www.spyderpops.com

501 760-1234

He has them

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer