Spyder Garage

Default LOVE MY NEW SEAT AND WINDSHIELD

I'm very happy with the new BRP comfi seat and 23" windshield...did a 5 hour ride on Friday in the sun and rain ...love the windshield, if your over 5'10" get the 25"
    The seat was so comfortable with no feeling of wanting to get off to relieve your bottoms.
    I really think I need some type of riser on my bike, my wrists get tired of leaning forward on the ride. Should I get 3" or 4"?

I had a group of Japanese tourist croud around my bike an take photos and videos... maybe it be posted on You-Tube in Japan.

Konichiwa
    Last edited by Motza; 07-04-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motza View Post
    ...I really think I need some type of riser on my bike, my wrists get tired of leaning forward on the ride. Should I get 3" or 4"?
    I am 6'2" and got NMN's 3" risers.

They are so, so, so much better than stock bars.

Ev told me I wanted the 4" risers.

I said no, they'd be practically ape hangers.

(I should have listened to him. Every once in a while I let go of the bars and sit back an extra incha and think "That would've been evern BETTER!")

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motza View Post
    I'm very happy with the new BRP comfi seat and 23" windshield, also extended BRP rear foot pegs...did a 5 hour ride on Friday in the sun and rain ...love the windshield, if your over 5'10" get the 25"r
    The seat was so comfortable with no feeling of wanting to get off to relieve your bottoms.
    I really think I need some type of riser on my bike, my wrists get tired of leaning forward on the ride. Should I get 3" or 4"?

I had a group of Japanese tourist croud around my bike an take photos and videos... maybe it be posted on You-Tube in Japan.

Konichiwa
    If you are 5"10" or over you should get the 25" shield. I am 5'10" and had the 23" on for a litle while. The noise was unberable. The wind hit me right in the eyes and forehead, creating all the noise. I took the sheild off right away.

WATER SPYDER

Quote Originally Posted by jeuchler View Post
    I am 6'2" and got NMN's 3" risers.

They are so, so, so much better than stock bars.

Ev told me I wanted the 4" risers.

I said no, they'd be practically ape hangers.

(I should have listened to him. Every once in a while I let go of the bars and sit back an extra incha and think "That would've been evern BETTER!")
    Thanks I'll take your advise