Spyder Garage

Default F3 Limited top case removal

Hey all, we are about to upgrade my wife's ST-L to an F3-L. We are looking at the Phoenix Orange dark edition and want to be able to remove the trunk. I have found VERY limited resources and only ONE video on YouTube describing taking the trunk off the bike. A question for people who have done it: how do you relocate the radio antenna? Also, the rear fairing cover is impossible to find. Does anyone know where to get it? I only found one in black. I'd like to get the Phoenix Orange one.

Thanks everyone.
    2019 F3 Limited , Phoenix Orange Metallic

Spyder Garage

If you look at the instructions on how to install the rear cargo it shows you where the antenna was without the top case.

Also, if you can't find a cover in orange, I have one from my 2016 F3T in new condition for sale that you could have painted if you can't find an orange one. I removed it from my 2016 when I installed the top case.

PM me if your interested in buying it.

Spyder Garage

I have a 2018 F3L as well and remove the top case all the time. I only put it on for long rides with my wife. It is really really easy to remove. literally takes me 5 mins start to finish. As for relocating the radio antenna I have not done this so cannot comment.

like said above you will not find that rear fairing in orange. mainly just black, some other colors as well. your best bet is to get the black one and have a body shop paint it. shouldnt cost that much. I was able to buy a black one from someone that owned a F3T and bought the top box. It was a great deal.

if you need any help on the rear box let me know. Maybe ill do a video of the install and removel for everyone to see. cause I also had alot of trouble finding how to do it.

Stiff
    2011 RT Limited , White