Spyder Garage

Default Give away friday

Today is give away Friday and i am giving away a used Drift Video Camera that i used on my Spyder. It works good and takes decent videos, comes with battery, charging cable, 8 Gig card, instruction booklet, mounts & free shipping (to the lower 48) see photo below.

DRIFT.jpg

I will give it to the first person who responds in this thread that they want it. (please PM me with your name and address so i can send it to you)

it will go out with Mondays mail.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Today is give away Friday and i am giving away a used Drift Video Camera that i used on my Spyder. It works good and takes decent videos, comes with battery, charging cable, 8 Gig card, instruction booklet, mounts & free shipping (to the lower 48) see photo below.

DRIFT.jpg

I will give it to the first person who responds in this thread that they want it. (please PM me with your name and address so i can send it to you)

it will go out with Mondays mail.

Cruzr Joe
    Well today must be my lucky day ….. I think I'm first on the list and I gratefully accept ……. Mike

Spyder Garage

Mike

You are the winner

send me a name and address to send it to

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Mike

You are the winner

send me a name and address to send it to

Cruzr Joe
    SENT - and thanks again ...… This would have been great to have last week when Me and the " Oregonians " ( read coast to coast ) drove up Mt Washington …. Once you are above the tree line, you can see where the edge of the road drops practically straight down 2000 + feet …..pretty breath taking views, like Canada ……. Mike

Spyder Garage

Is it still available?
    2015 RT Limited Red
    2017 Harley Street Glide

Spyder Garage

Congrats Mike. The expectations are very high to view the exciting videos from your new camera..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RussRT View Post
    Is it still available?

Nope, it was won by Mike

Spyder Garage

Default Wow...!!

Lucky MIKE..... got a late start today and also three hours later anyway....gonna hve to stay with the old Go-Pro....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Hey Cruzr Joe, when will you be giving away some of those extra greenbacks you have in your wallet??? I want to be the first in line when you do... LOL
    BIG F