Spyder Garage

Default Civil lawyers near Cumming inquiry

Any civil lawyers near Cumming willing to help out a spyder ryder?
    I have been dealing with the owner of Carbon Signature in Cumming, GA for almost 13 months. I shipped my black abs can am spyder parts to them on May 15th, 2018 with an approx turn around of 6 weeks. They quoted an approx price of $4200 to overlay the (4)console components , fog light bezels, bottom side skirts and 2 JL audio speaker pods with carbon fiber. They received all the parts on the 18th of may, 2018. Then in June the weather turned bad and the shop space they had leased had a roof failure. Rain poured in, since then I've gotten nothing but excuses, and many times not even a reply to phone calls or emails. They reduced the price to the $2500 I already paid about 7 months ago. I visited their shop Dec 31, 2018 to find all my parts sitting sanded no carbon applied, I did not see any employees but I did hear one in the back. I left hot headed as hell. Went to the local police station to see if I could press charges. They said it's a civil matter, I would need to go through the courts. The owner has been stringing me along. A few photos here and there and then excuses, then more promises, then more excuses, the owner has promises the parts the last to weekends , saying the painters had a few small runs in the pods and they would need to sand them and buff them out and that instead of sat they would be ready for Sunday pickup, he had a employee coming in to do the work. And all I needed to do is email him if I was fine with coming Sunday. So I said yes, emailed him. And then nothing, again
    Mind you, I live in Charleston county South Carolina.
    This is the absolute worst customer experience have ever had with a company. Any help
    2014 RS+ , Excel 8.8 and NGK plugs Currently pearl white, Aircraft gray after rivets installed

Spyder Garage

Default Yikes...!!!

There are so many things wrong with this path you got on.... can you not get your parts in the condition they are in and your money and move on to someone that is still in bussiness...? Do hope you find the help cause you have waited way too long....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Located in Lawrenceville, GA is Noel Benedict law offices. 770-277-4944
    You can always ask if they can help?