Hi all,
I'm on a camping vacation in FL. Since my tryke is acting up on this trip. I had called a few Can-Am BRP dealers in the general Tamp area (an hour away from where I was but closet dealers). One of those was, Action Kawasaki Yamaha, in Bradenton, FL. (Platinum certified)

Jeromy INITIALLY said they would check it out right away. But once I had it towed there. Jimmy said they ONLY just test rode it and it acted fine. So now, they won't pull it ahead of others since they don't know why it acts up only after it gets wet/rained on. (It doesn't want to shift to higher gears. It's a SE-6 trans.)

This is my main transportation and I'm from out of town on vacation. Now I feel they have done the old "bate and switch" tactic (Guy I 1st talked to now not the guy I get now when I call their service dept.) to get me to bring it in and now that they have it, they don't seem to care or want to get me back in operation by not doing full diagnosis now right away like they initially said they would.

If you any truly Constructive suggestions for me to do. I'd like to hear them please.