Spyder Garage

Default Spyderpops shoutout

A few weeks ago, I installed the Spyderpops full view turn signals on my mirrors. I followed the directions, placing them on the front side of the bottom of the mirrors, towards the front of the Spyder. I found that while others could probably see them, I could not. I Emailed Harvey @ Spyderpops and asked if I could move and reattach them to another location on the mirrors where I could see them, and he responded with yes, you can pull them off and reattach them, no problem. Well today, a new set of LED's arrived in the mail. I didn't ask for them, Harvey just sent them. He didn't have to do that, I would have been fine just moving the ones I already had. I guess he just sent me some insurance in case I did screw up moving & reattaching mine. So I say, THANK YOU SPYDERPOPS for not just good, but GREAT customer service!! Not the first time Iv'e bought from them, and for sure it won't be the last.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    A few weeks ago, I installed the Spyderpops full view turn signals on my mirrors. I followed the directions, placing them on the front side of the bottom of the mirrors, towards the front of the Spyder. I found that while others could probably see them, I could not. I Emailed Harvey @ Spyderpops and asked if I could move and reattach them to another location on the mirrors where I could see them, and he responded with yes, you can pull them off and reattach them, no problem. Well today, a new set of LED's arrived in the mail. I didn't ask for them, Harvey just sent them. He didn't have to do that, I would have been fine just moving the ones I already had. I guess he just sent me some insurance in case I did screw up moving & reattaching mine. So I say, THANK YOU SPYDERPOPS for not just good, but GREAT customer service!! Not the first time Iv'e bought from them, and for sure it won't be the last.
    I agree! Spyderpops indeed provides GREAT customer service after the sale!! I am a loyal customer of his because of this and recommend his farkles for all.
    "BLUE STAR – She shines so brightly"
    2018 SPYDER RT LTD SE6 BLUE/CHROME
    2018 RTL , Large Brake Pedal (cut 1/3 off). Oxford Blue/Chrome

Spyder Garage

One of the BEST vendors that we have.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

oldguyinCT, I had the same problem and he sent a new set also. That is first class service. Any future frackles he will be my first choice.
    Lamonster Bright Ryder,
    Lamonster Bright Tail Lighter,
    Lamonster H4 LED Headlights,
    Lamonster LED Fog Lights,
    Lamonster Fog Light Ring Combo,
    Rox Riser
    Lamonster Driver Back Rest,
    Lamonster Frame Mount Drink Holder.
    Lamonster 15" Freedom Shield Wind Shield
    ******* USA flag
    Freecom 2 head sets
    Mirror Wedgies by Squared Away
    Motorcycle Dave's Tachform phone cradle
    Spyderpops Turnsignal LEDs
    Spyder Sisters Shade
    Spyderpops LidLocs
    Spyderpops front fender LEDs by Show Chrome
    Motorcycle Dave's Gel seat insert
    2018 F3L , Blue

Spyder Garage

Got the new ones, but instead of installing them today, my lovely bride and I did a 200 mile round trip ride to Stonebridge, MA, had lunch, went to the Norman Rockwell Museum which was really great and I highly recommend. Fascinating to learn the history of the man, and to see so many incredible, original works of art. Maybe it will rain tomorrow & I can get them done - well, after I mow the lawn.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Howdy fellers;

Hmmm ... as much as I'd like to agree with y'all, I honestly have had the opposite experience to-date.

I've tried contacting them Twice to glean some details on shipping - once via an email to 'Harvey', and a second time via their 'Contact Us' page on their website. Bupkis both times. Nada. Zip. SFA.

I ain't gonna resort to the phone and incur long distance charges - nor should I have to given the electronic methods they offer. Nor do I think I should need to resort to a PM - but I may try.

What am I missing, folks? Surely 10 days is ample time to receive some sort of acknowledgement. Whut - they's don't like Canooks jes' cuz we's got a better basketball team?

Cheers
    E

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Howdy fellers;

Hmmm ... as much as I'd like to agree with y'all, I honestly have had the opposite experience to-date.

I've tried contacting them Twice to glean some details on shipping - once via an email to 'Harvey', and a second time via their 'Contact Us' page on their website. Bupkis both times. Nada. Zip. SFA.

I ain't gonna resort to the phone and incur long distance charges - nor should I have to given the electronic methods they offer. Nor do I think I should need to resort to a PM - but I may try.

What am I missing, folks? Surely 10 days is ample time to receive some sort of acknowledgement. Whut - they's don't like Canooks jes' cuz we's got a better basketball team?

Cheers
    E
    Did you see this on their web site?
    When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.

Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Yes sir, I did indeed. My requests were a tad more unique - with some time constraints and other specific needs factored in. Hence I wanted to 'converse' with a rep at length to explore what was possible. May need to attempt a PM or (shudder) putting quarters into the phone after all.

Irrespective of that - one has a reasonable expectation to receive a timely reply to communications using methods they themselves have provided. I'm going with the Raptors as being the culprit here, lol.

Thanks
    E

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Yes sir, I did indeed. My requests were a tad more unique - with some time constraints and other specific needs factored in. Hence I wanted to 'converse' with a rep at length to explore what was possible. May need to attempt a PM or (shudder) putting quarters into the phone after all.

Irrespective of that - one has a reasonable expectation to receive a timely reply to communications using methods they themselves have provided. I'm going with the Raptors as being the culprit here, lol.

Thanks
    E
    I hope you get it worked out, I wish you all the best!
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Thank-you sir.

I think we'll iron it out in due course. I am a patient ol' feller.

Cheers & Happy Father's Day to you!

Regards;
    E

SpyderLovers Sponsor SPYDERPOPS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Can you private message me with your email address so I can see when you contacted us and take care of this problem. We have been traveling to Rallies and may have missed it while on the road.
    Thanks,
    Harvey
    harvey@spyderpops.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDERPOPS View Post
    Can you private message me with your email address so I can see when you contacted us and take care of this problem. We have been traveling to Rallies and may have missed it while on the road.
    Thanks,
    Harvey
    harvey@spyderpops.com
    10-4. Done.

Thanks
    E