Spyder Garage

Default Deb, sorry we missed you on I-80

Hey Brian and Deb,
    We are at our daughter's home in Hailey Idaho. We arrived today at about 2:00 pm. I am riding my Victory Vision and Joan (SpyderRyder810) is riding her Spyder. We were watching for you as we headed west on I-80. We got off at Ogallala, Nebraska, about 3 to 4 hours before you went through...according to your post. We saw two Spyders on I-80, one silver and the other yellow. We saw another yellow one, yesterday, in Jackson Hole, Wy. Our plans are to travel Idaho while here and then head back home through Yellowstone and over the Beartooth Pass into Red Lodge, MT...that is if the construction on the Beartooth Pass is completed. We then plan on taking I-94 across and then up through the U.P. and back down to Brighton. We're not very good at posting pictures yet, but will attempt it later. Glad you enjoyed your trip and arrived home safely. Take Care, Bob and Joan

Spyder Garage

Bob & Joan, have a safe trip, a nice visit, and good scenery along the way. Godspeed!
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RLS View Post
    Hey Brian and Deb,
    We are at our daughter's home in Hailey Idaho. We arrived today at about 2:00 pm. I am riding my Victory Vision and Joan (SpyderRyder810) is riding her Spyder. We were watching for you as we headed west on I-80. We got off at Ogallala, Nebraska, about 3 to 4 hours before you went through...according to your post. We saw two Spyders on I-80, one silver and the other yellow. We saw another yellow one, yesterday, in Jackson Hole, Wy. Our plans are to travel Idaho while here and then head back home through Yellowstone and over the Beartooth Pass into Red Lodge, MT...that is if the construction on the Beartooth Pass is completed. We then plan on taking I-94 across and then up through the U.P. and back down to Brighton. We're not very good at posting pictures yet, but will attempt it later. Glad you enjoyed your trip and arrived home safely. Take Care, Bob and Joan
    Sounds like you are having a great trip too. You may have passed some of the Nebraska folks that met us earlier in the day. Very nice crew of people. We saw Karin and Dan in LA and they are having a good trip as well. Aren't they meeting up with you somewhere? Can't wait to see pictures. I have been to Hailey and have a friend that lives there, beautiful countryside. Absolutely breathtaking. Be safe as you continue home.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Karen and Dan are scheduled to arrive in Hailey tomorrow. I think they are planning to spend a couple of days with us before heading home. I'll give them your regards. I'm thinking of suggestiong we ride to the Craters of the Moon or up to Stanley Idaho while they are here. Tell your friend that Carrie, our daughter, owns the Hailey Coffee Company on Main Street. Karen, Dan, Joan, and I will be watching Hailey's 4th of July parade from Carrie's patio, and the evening fireworks from her front porch at home. Both events put anything we've seen in Michigan to shame.