Spyder Garage

Default Got offer F-3Daytona 500 limited edition for 13,500 with 700 miles on, good deal???

Would like to ask people in here, I’m rookie on this Can am world, but falling in love on F3 and love yellow, so found some local deal for Daytona500 limited edition Semi auto, with 700 miles on it, still under warranty. Would like to ask if this is a solid deal? Anybody expert on pricing please advise!

Thank you

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a very reasonable deal to me. Go for it

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

excellent deal grab it.

Spyder Garage

I live in ohio and did a "relatively" local search on cycle trader. There is a dealer in michigan with a F-3 Daytona for sale. It has 313 miles but they are asking $15,485. I'd say thats a very fair offer you have there.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jwill View Post
    Would like to ask people in here, I’m rookie on this Can am world, but falling in love on F3 and love yellow, so found some local deal for Daytona500 limited edition Semi auto, with 700 miles on it, still under warranty. Would like to ask if this is a solid deal? Anybody expert on pricing please advise!

Thank you
    Might or might not be a good deal ………….. what YEAR is it …… Mike

Spyder Garage

2017 sir

Spyder Garage

They only made the Daytona model for 2017

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

That is a great deal. I say go for it, if the F3 series is what you are looking for.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

As I recall the Daytona is the only F3 that has a menu button that allows endless wheel spin for burn outs and such. It cancels the wheel spin on the nanny and reduces input from wheel sensors to allow more cornering fun. I think it defaults back after each start up? I just couldn't get past the Yellow and wished for black.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jwill View Post
    2017 sir
    That Sir, is a SMOKIN DEAL

Spyder Garage

If it's a 2017, that's what I have and yes, that is a very good deal. But watch out for hidden costs and fees, and also finance charges if you're borrowing.
    2017 F3-S Daytona , Yellow and black

Spyder Garage

Yes it has provisions to lock out ABS and traction control for more wheel-spinning fun and drifting. You activate it by holding down the Mode and "Up" buttons at the same time. And it returns to default after turning the ignition switch off then on. I have a 2017 Daytona, and I think the 2018 and on F3-S (not the F3, Limited or T models) also have that feature.
    2017 F3-S Daytona , Yellow and black

Spyder Garage

Yes, yes, will try all that!! Thank you everyone.