Spyder Garage

Default Looking for a two up seat for our '16 F3-T

We are new to the Can-Am Spyder but not new to motorcycling. My wife and I are looking to upgrade from the stock seat (no backrest) to a better two-up seat . She is wanting a very nice backrest. I am also looking for feedback on putting a factory rack on the back. Any comments regarding these upgrades is greatly appreciated!!

Spyder Garage

check out https://ultimateseats.ca/
    Great comfy seat and lots of different coverings / styles to choose from.

Spyder Garage

Russell Day Long or Laam Custom Motorcyle Seats. I have a Russell, my wife is set up for a ride in appt at Laam on Friday.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne1stSpyder View Post
    We are new to the Can-Am Spyder but not new to motorcycling. My wife and I are looking to upgrade from the stock seat (no backrest) to a better two-up seat . She is wanting a very nice backrest. I am also looking for feedback on putting a factory rack on the back. Any comments regarding these upgrades is greatly appreciated!!
    On mine (16 F3T), I just replaced the passenger seat with the one for the F3Limited of 2017 and up. The passenger seat is just a bit higher and my wife is more comfortable like that. She have also a better view over my shoulder.

Beside that, for us, the seat is pretty comfortable without going to something else.

And we have the regular passenger back rest from BRP.
    X-Grip Ram Mount Phone Holder, Lamonster Fog and driving lights, BRP Heated grip, Home made rear rack + Shad SH58X top case, BRP belt tensioner

Spyder Garage

Ultimate, Mustang don't require you to send in your seat. Russell Day Long and other custom makers do. IMHO stay away from Corbin. They make a nice seat. BUTT! Quality control can be bad. And Customer service is non existent. A lot of ill fitting seats for Spyder as well as other makes. Tom
    "I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible Mushu!"

2016 F3Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Lamonster LED headlight and fog lights, Custom Dynamics LED fender and saddle bag lights, Can Am hitch, Can Am rider and passenger backrests, Baja Ron sway bar and Lamonster dog bones.