Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vibration GONE

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I don’t recall what his warranty said but I do know he refers to it as a ‘million mile’ tensioner
    QUOTE=2dogs;1452466]Was it just the roller that failed, or did the bearings fail causing the roller to fail also?
    . The bearing failed

As I said when I sent him a picture and told him what happened his reply was a thumbs up emoji. I then asked if he had repair parts or if the unit was junk and he never responded. Joe sent him an email and he has not responded to that either.[/QUOTE]

Ms. SpyderAnne01,

Talked with Doc at Roadster Renovations, he said call him at 812-371-9033 and ya'll can talk.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

Seems like I read on his site or in the paper that came with my belt tensioner for my '17 RT the tensioner only had 1 or 2 yr warranty. I havent installed it yet so its probally expired waranty now. His 'Million Mile' I believe is, he has had enought tensoners sold an the mileage on them all combined totaled up to a million miles. Not that the thing would last a million miles.