I ordered two gel inserts from Motorcycle Dave last Sunday and got them installed last night. My wife and I rode a little over a hundred miles today and it was TOTALLY PAIN FREE!!!! Before, the pain would start at about 45-65 miles and would REQUIRE stopping for gas, whether we needed it or not, so we could take the opportunity to stretch and get the feeling back in our posteriors. I think that will be a thing of the past now.

The hardest part of the install was pulling all of the old staples out of the seat. About the only thing I did that wasn't in the install instructions was to trace around the edge of the material under the seat with a white paint stick before removing the staples to make it easier to align everything before stapling the cover back in place. Used an air stapler from Harbor Freight and 1/4" Arrow T50 staples and never had a single misfire or jam. Took my time and had about 6 hours start to finish, including breaks. The only regret we have is waiting so darn long to get them!

Thank you Dave, for a great product.