Spyder Garage

Default Just saying Hello

HELLO ALL SPYDER LOVERS

The wife and I are known as Guardian II we both are military and together we have over 50 yrs of service. We are currently station in Japan. and will be coming back to Little Rock AFB in Little Rock AR. We both ride bikes and due to injury and number of surgeries. 2 wheel are out of the question for long ride, we purchased 2 can am spyders RT Limited have them for about 3 mounts and we we shipped off to Japan. the wife and I would love to get with anyone that would like to ride In the Little rock area. This will be around mid Aug. or early Sep, Looking forward to hearing for the SPYDER LOVERS FAMILY.

Guardians II

Spyder Garage

Thank you, to you and your wife for all that you have done for all of us here in the USA!! I am happy to hear you are getting back to the states and getting out and about and enjoying the RT miles of smiles club! If you are ever in Maine, I would love to take a cruise with you guys!! Thank you again, and good luck in your travels around!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hello Guardians II, Thank you both for your service. I hope you have a safe trip home soon. We have lots of SL members in that area so I'm sure there will be lots of good rides when you get back and the weather should great. Live to Ride, Ride to live. Martin just posted some new videos if your interested there always fun to watch https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...quering-Serbia
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Default welcome back....

Thank you both for your service. from a quick look there are about 12 members in Little Rock and 107 in the state. Probably many more non member rolling around there. Great ryding to say the least. Hope the return will be full of ryding fun
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Hello and welcome. Where in Japan? I did 3 years at Misawa myself back in 87-90. Loved the country there, but couldn't deal with Tokyo. I retired from the AF in '04 from Shaw AFB.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

Thank you guy's for your service! We will be down for SPYDERS inthe ozarks. Also the pig trail run is not to be missed.

Spyder Garage

Default Station at Yokota AFB it in the city of Fussa Which is in Tokyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrsuul View Post
    Hello and welcome. Where in Japan? I did 3 years at Misawa myself back in 87-90. Loved the country there, but couldn't deal with Tokyo. I retired from the AF in '04 from Shaw AFB.
    yes it sometimes takes 2 hrs. to go 2 miles , but is still one of the most friendly countries I have been in. The people here are friendly as can be. We will miss the customer service for sure. The 2020 Olympic will be here soon this Island just became smaller.

Spyder Garage

Thank you for that information. We will defiantly look those ridders up and hopfully start a Little Rock Spyder Chapter. again thank you

Spyder Garage

I visited Tokyo once, that was enough for me. Too crowded. Did love the people there though, very friendly for the most part.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

Thanks for your service to all of us! Have two sons in service, one navy and the other army spec. ops. Wish more understood the sacrifices you all make for us to enjoy our days.

Spyder Garage

Hello David. Thank both your son for what they are doing, the sacrifices is great in 33yrs. of service I miss a many. birthday first day of school. anniversary. of the 33 years over 15 of them were in other countries. But we do it because we want to and we believe in what we do. God bless them and keep them safe, Thanks WisconsinDavid