Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

I now have the Baja Ron/Vredestein/M2 combo which I think is about as good as it could get. Please God, don't let me find out about anything else as my wife will kill me.

Spyder Garage

Hey Guys (and Girls),

This is Marcus from M2 Shocks. I want to apologize for the delays some of you experienced. We are growing so fast...we were worried about this, and this is the reason for the heavy discount...The only thing I will tell you is...WE WONT SEND ANYTHING OUT THAT WE DO NOT ABSOLUTELY KNOW IS 100% RIGHT. It is painful at times. We have had to dissemble shocks as many as 2-3 times as the "help we hire" is not great. I have been involved in the industry for decades now and you can never recover from "It wasn't sent out right". So my apologies.

In case you all were wondering...this was one of the many things that has been slowing us down. Installation video...I thought it would be a two hour job (I do all artwork and video editing) and it turned to be 4 days of 3 hours sessions. We are setting our foundation to be quicker and to improve everything about what we do!

Thank you so much for all that have supported us!

Install part one

Install part two

Install part three

Install part four

Spyder Garage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MSqpA6Da7A when you watch this video pay attention to what he says at about 6 minutes it will save you a ton of money.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My 2014 front were not as easy to install and need wire ties to keep the shock compressed to remove and install (M2 install). Now this is just my experience and just wanted to let others know to make the job easier.
    The Older RT's a offset wrench and 15 mm socket works well on the front and rear. The rear the compressor and lines are partial in the way. Using a long extension works well on the one side but the other needs a 15 MM offset wrench on the rear. Just makes it a lot easier to install when you are doing this yourself.

Just tested the rear shock on 2 up riding finally today and was a HUGE difference in the ride compared to stock. The compressor still has not kicked on yet single or two up riding..

The M2 shocks are worth the money. And I will say it again customer support is outstanding!

Spyder Garage

I would disagree, I still would think Elka would dominate it the field of Polaris, can am , skidoo. No worries there. You talking about sports bikes different story

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie69 View Post
    I would disagree, I still would think Elka would dominate it the field of Polaris, can am , skidoo. No worries there. You talking about sports bikes different story

Spyder Garage

I foresee a set of stage 2/3 front shocks for my S as a winter upgrade. Stage 3's only $50 more, but don't see/read much about them..
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    I foresee a set of stage 2/3 front shocks for my S as a winter upgrade. Stage 3's only $50 more, but don't see/read much about them..
    My F3 Limited has a full set of Elka shocks. My friend has a stock RT and didn't like the stiffness compared to his stock RT suspension. After a 1,000 mile trip, he came to appreciate and feel the difference. It's all about the bike staying planted when the suspension gets compressed and how it rebounds and stays true to holding it's line on the road. There is a trade off as the little things that the stock suspension absorbs quite well are felt more with the upgrade. But it's the big things that separate the stock over the upgrade.
    Dennis

Spyder Garage

Hi Dennis,
    Some day this fall we will connect. I'm heading down to the Ozarks next week
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Can we get Red Springs - I have a Red Spyder
    2018 F3 Limited , Stock Doc Humphrys Intense Red

Spyder Garage

I use a Wilbers on the rear of my F3-S
    Thanks Jim

Spyder Garage

I know this is the F3 site. Just sold my F3T but enjoy reading F3 side. But I have the M2's on my Ryker and could not be happier. 1st not a new company. 2nd if you saw time this company takes to make a set of shocks you would not believe it. These are built for only 1 model not something pulled off the shelf and built 1 at a time and tested before you get them. Marcus designs, builds, and test his shock until it is correct. These made such a improvement to my Ryker. Would do it again.

Spyder Garage

Ya and the Elkas match my Red Syder F3, Although M2 said they can ship with Red Springs...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M2Shocks View Post
    We have some screaming specials right now...basically, the first 50 sets I sell...are going to be at huge discounts "to get the word out". We would be glad to provide these shocks to you and give the best support we can.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...light=M2Shocks
    Do you account for the rear automatic air spring on the F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I have stage 2 Elka on my F3 and absolutely love them. Elka is a leader in shocks without a doubt. Look around and see who has Elkas on their bikes, quads, spyders. Teams and so forth.

Spyder Garage

I have stage 2 Elka on my F3 and absolutely love them. Elka is a leader in shocks without a doubt. Look around and see who has Elkas on their bikes, quads, spyders. Teams and so forth.
    Very interesting! I don’t see any Elka shocks on the fastest pro street or real street drag bikes? Only M2s and Penske! Am I missing something or do dirt bikes have something relevant to street and asphalt?

Spyder Garage

Nope, Elka is a second tier shock company. They are popular with Spyders, and a few other powersports but certainly not at the top in regards to performance or sales.

Spyder Garage

3639.jpg3288.jpg
    I just installed these last week. It made a world of difference. I didn't need to change the swaybar..just changed the Hiem Links.
    www.racetech.com

Spyder Garage

I got all around Wilbers.
    Have alook here also:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnnXhaUhOCc
    2020 F3S , Matte black

Spyder Garage

I bought the custom made m2 shocks front and rear best shock you can buy . Marcus help me set them up for my style of riding. If you want a spyder to handle like it’s on rails and give you a great ride. Let Marcus set them up for you.