Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joel The Biker View Post
    Yup...I have/had those also(added to the list). The ECU flash is not an option for me. I do not let anyone else work on or do repairs to my stuff. I would never trust a shipping company with my ECU either. My spyder runs strong and chirps the rear tire shifting from 1st to 2nd with the stock ECU. Perfectly fine for me. There are several other mods that I did, but are hard to explain in my list.
    I understand where you are coming from. I also do all my own repairs and do not trust anyone else to touch my bike besides me. I was worried about having the ECU vandalized (so to speak) but know I didn’t have the tools to do it myself. After all the great reviews on this forum & no complaints (besides not having it done sooner) I took the chance and sent mine to Monster in Canada. I preferred that if anyone was going to do it that I would have the original person who designed it do it. Just made me feel a little more comfortable that way. In the end I’m 100% happy with my choice & no regrets. It’s a great mod for the price and the power & fun you’ll have with it will be left in the dust.
    It really is a sickness!
    2015 F3S-T , Black Black & Black

Spyder Garage

Yup...I have/had those also(added to the list). The ECU flash is not an option for me. I do not let anyone else work on or do repairs to my stuff. I would never trust a shipping company with my ECU either. My spyder runs strong and chirps the rear tire shifting from 1st to 2nd with the stock ECU. Perfectly fine for me. There are several other mods that I did, but are hard to explain in my list.

Mike...I dont know where your hiding 70 farkles. Your Spyder looks stock.
    Never done a motorcycle. But I've sent ECU's off for flashes before. Never an issue. Last one was my 2013 VW TDI and I'm about to do my 2015 TDI. I'd so a Spyder in a heartbeat if I thought it would help. Very impressive on my TDI.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

My Spyder is finally complete. My list of farkles is long and today I installed the final farkle....ELKA shocks.

My list:.....
    Elka shocks

Thats 59 farkles, but I am sure I missed a few.

All of these items have greatly increased the comfort and fun I have riding my spyder. I am looking forward to many many miles on my spyder.

My definition of done is.... crap..... I might add leather braiding to the rider and passenger grips. So maybe one last farkle. I would love to see other's farkle lists. Maybe I can be inspired to do a few more. But for now, I have searched through the products every vendor sells and dont see anything else I want to add.
    WHAT!!!!!????? No custom front axle inner hub covers? Like Lamonsters IPS Inside Axle caps
    Lamonsters Spyder Inside front axle cap.jpg
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020