Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

hi I have a 2019 f3s spyder with the f4 32" windshield works great no buffing only problem I have is night driving I get a orange reflection on my shield from the dashboard I have to cover the dashboard to elemated it,don't know what else to do?
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    hi I have a 2019 f3s spyder with the f4 32" windshield works great no buffing only problem I have is night driving I get a orange reflection on my shield from the dashboard I have to cover the dashboard to elemated it,don't know what else to do?
    SS, get in contact with Don Frank from F4 Customs.......if anyone has had this issue reported to them and found a fix for it, it would likely be Don.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    It looks like you are looking through the screen if that is correct you should change the screen so you are looking over the top of it which is the correct way.