Spyder Garage

Post Glove box lock for the RYKER

The vendor whose name can not be displayed in this forum has just released a lock for the glove box on the RYKER. SEEMS A little pricey
    Current: 2022 CAN AM F3S SS. Manta Green, Route 129 windscreen.

Previous:CAN AM Ryker Rally. Intense black, side case , comfort drivers seat, comfort passenger seat with back r test, wind screen, LED auxiliary lighting.
    2022 F3S, special series , Manta Green

Spyder Garage

Default Whats in the glove box...

They have good products and great customer service. Would depend on how much you would need to lock up whats in there. Have not looked into it but sure you could get a lock from hardwear/autoparts online and make your own much cheaper than most manufactured for sale out there...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I have purchased many items from this site and I have been very happy with them all.
    I thought a lock on the front hood compartment would be nice until I looked at the
    instructions/photos. Understand this is just my own opinion but I think for what little extra protection the lock will
    actually provide, it is more of an eyesore to me, seeing this locking thumb tab sticking out the top of the hood.

Spyder Garage

I just checked it out. I would need to see more photos.

Plus, I believe Quasimotard noticed that there was a mechanism coming from the Gas tank cover that went nearby the glove box and he was looking into an interlock that would lock both the gas cover and the glove box at the same time.

Spyder Garage

Should come up with some kind of a hidden tether cable for the factory mechanism and that would be a better seller.
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I used one of Shad - so I have the same key on my side-case .. ( 30 Usd - got the kit one key & three locks - easy to install..)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

I have been watching a video, and I may be able to recreate this electric lock thing.
    2020 Ace , BLACK