My F3 has kept going into Limp Home mode after a few minutes of running since dusting it off this spring. How do I access engine codes? I can only find instructions for older models and can't seem to get them to work. I'm trying to figure out if I really need to take it in now that its out of warranty or not. Its kind of behaving like my SeaDoo did a few years back where it wouldn't get above 20mph on full throttle and I just held the throttle at full for half an hour while it was sputtering and having erratic throttle behavior before suddenly it got full power back.

My assumption is/was bad gasoline. It was running rough and the throttle constantly goes back and forth between full power and a lower power level. I feel like maybe a plug or injector is gummed up and one of the cylinder isn't firing correctly. I also smell unburned gasoline that kind of backs up that assumption.

I picked up an "all engine" 4-in-one cleaner/conditioner/fuel drier . It seems like it helped a bit, I also threw in a quarter tank of fresh gas. It no longer stalls when I drop from high RPMs to idle, but it still has the Limp Home warning, the erratic throttle, and alternating between the inline 3 sound and something else when its struggling.

If anyone has any other guesses before I make a call to my dealer tomorrow to schedule an appointment, I'd love to hear it.