Spyder Garage

Default What's supposed to be in the stock 2015 RTL Tool Kit?

Bought my 2015 RTL used. I think I'm missing some tools from the stock kit. What is supposed to be in the stock tool kit? A list, if you don't mind. Also ... what should I add? I'm a biker from the early 70's so I know what a traditional 2-wheeler "should" have on board. Just wondering if there are any "special" tools I should be carrying for a Spyder. I.E. ... tire plug kit for sure.
    Ride Safe.
    Shoot Straight.
    Speak the Truth.

David & Deb Parsons
    "Sarge"
    2015 Circuit Yellow Spyder RT Limited
    2010 Velocity Yellow Kawasaki VN1700 Voyager
    AMSOIL
    AMA Member
    AVA Member
    VROC Member
    KawaNOW Member
    Patriot Guard Rider
    US Army M.I., Retired
    NRA Instructor & N.C. CCW Instructor
    Never mind Area51. Worry about the other 50, or more!
    2015 RT Limited , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Go to this site, https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/shop/...ts-iframe.html, drill down in the menu until you reach your MY and Model. Look in picture 09, Utilities, and you will find a list of the tools that came with the Spyder, attached under the seat. If it isn't there the PO probably dumped it as it is rudimentary but will do the job. The price of the kit is a rip off for the quality and you can build you own easily. You are correct about the tire plug kit, IMO, and you should have an emergency inflation system of your choosing. Add to that whatever you two wheel experience dictates. You can do a search in SL and find folks carry stuff on a continuum from very little to the kitchen sink, e.g., I carry a 1/4" drive ratchet, short extension, T 27 and T30 Torx bits, 7 mm and 10 mm sockets, (the first for my GPS mount tension adjustment), Allen wrench for my Tri-Axis handlebars, Leatherman type tool, flexible valve extension for rear tire and a tire gauge. For long tours I add a small assortment of zip ties, roll of electrical tape, longer ratchet extension and spare headlight bulbs. Check your fuse boxes to see that there are spares for each size; they should be there if the PO had no problems with the Spyder.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Default Not much....

https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemp...3d65/utilities

If missing and dealer can't get you one I am sure you can make one up for less than the $54.00 they charge here and that is less than dealer prices....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Do yourself a favor and include some emery cloth or sandpaper to clean battery connections.
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red