Spyder Garage

Default Ryker Drink Holder :spyder2:

Anyone have a better idea for a drink holder? It is hard to get one to work well due to the limited clearance to the gas filler cover.... I have been using this RAM Mount unit but I don't like the looks of it. apxwqPf1QuKuwJAF0HB3qQ.jpg
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

There is the $50 cup holder from providence that mounts down by your right knee.
    https://www.providence-spyder-access...s/show/7967053

Spyder Garage

I Have 1 looks great. Fits great. Will work great on the road. Holds a 20 oz Rtic water bottle.

Spyder Garage
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

To: KID Ryker. How is the Cup Holder from Providence attached? Do I have to get my drill out or does it attach some other way? My wife doesn't have any room on her handle bars with her 600.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    Might be a good option. I have the sport handlebar which sets lower than stock handlebars, so I would be concerned about clearance. Looks like it has 3 different points the holder attaches to the claw so it might work.

Spyder Garage

That's the wrong side for me. Can't take a drink while riding. You'd have to release the throttle.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyuberalles View Post
    There is the $50 cup holder from providence that mounts down by your right knee.
    Calling an illegal immigrant an undocumented worker, is like calling the corner drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist.
    2019 900 ACE , Stock Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by graysonsway View Post
    To: KID Ryker. How is the Cup Holder from Providence attached? Do I have to get my drill out or does it attach some other way? My wife doesn't have any room on her handle bars with her 600.
    drink 1.jpgdrink 2.jpgdrink 3.jpg Remove 2 screws from housing and reuse in same hole. Easy no drilling. That's a rtic 20 oz. with pull top lid.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyuberalles View Post
    Took a test ride almost feels like the water bottle is going to fall out. I think vstrommer ideal is BETTER. Will go with a handle bar mount.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KID Ryker View Post
    Took a test ride almost feels like the water bottle is going to fall out. I think vstrommer ideal is BETTER. Will go with a handle bar mount.
    The one I have is from Ram Mounts and it looks to be the only one that is going to hold my 32oz cup decent for now. I tried Lamonster’s but there is not enough clearance to work properly. The Ram works good but not the best looker.
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KID Ryker View Post
    drink 1.jpgdrink 2.jpgdrink 3.jpg Remove 2 screws from housing and reuse in same hole. Easy no drilling. That's a rtic 20 oz. with pull top lid.
    I've been ryding a Ryker with this ^^ type of drink holder.... Bloody Brilliant!

And IMHO, much better placed than any of the handle bar mounted jobbies I've tried in the past! Quite simply, it works very well; my hand drops readily to that spot making picking the drink container up & putting it back down very easy with no need to take my eyes off wherever we're going or just came from; and yes, it is under my RIGHT hand - but that's no biggie, cos the Ryker is a fun machine made for playing around on back roads & tracks &/or short runs in town - it's not a cruiser or a sportbike where you might expect to be hanging onto the throttle for an hour or more without letting go, it's a great, FUN, 'short blast with lotsa stopping to watch your buddies try the stuff you just did' sorta machine, and the drink holder just inboard & a tad lower'n my right knee is ideally right at hand every time I stop! Still, it does look like it wouldn't be too hard to put it on the left side if you really wanted to... your choice, your ryde - but you did ask!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!