Spyder Garage

Default New to Spyders in Conn.

Hi just joined the forums here, I am also new to Spyders. I just got back from a 2 day training class and have a new confidence.
    I look forward to meeting members and going on rides of this most beautiful area.
    I have a 2010 RS-ES5, and after this weekend want to ride even more. I hope to here from the Ct members.

Jerry

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome, welcome 👍

Welcome to the spyder world and this awesome site.. Sorry I had no spyder when I lived there cause it is great ryding that-a-way.. Now's the time enjoy the Ryde and be safe..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Welcome. hope you have fun . there are usually rides going on eastern side of state on most Saturdays. I myself have not been riding much this year so far.

Spyder Garage

Welcome.
    We don't really have an organizer for CT rides, but I guess we can squeek something in.
    I suggest you look up SpyderQuest in Lake George. It's in September.
    I'm sure you would enjoy it.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

With Steve. Wish we could go this year, it is a really great event, and lots of fun.The closing ceremony raffle is a blast. And the hot tub at GEL is great at the end of a day of riding.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

We do have a group I. CT be k us out on face book. Southern New England spyder Ryder s
    JIM EVANS
    2014 RTL, cb,all panels color matched over 300 LEDs, pass armrests sat radio chrome WS brkt, larger w.s, more to come

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    Welcome.
    We don't really have an organizer for CT rides, but I guess we can squeek something in.
    I suggest you look up SpyderQuest in Lake George. It's in September.
    I'm sure you would enjoy it.
    ……..and with the comment about SpyderQuest in Sept.... I've been to them all ( and SPYDERFEST , now ended ) and I think SpyderQuest had them beat ….. At SpyderQuest they have lots of Vendors , but it leans more towards the RIDES they have. They are excellent, well run, and very diverse ….. Mike