Spyder Garage

Default Hey!! I'm Officially an Owner!

No reason to think BRP would recognize me as an owner as I bought my Spyder used. But in the mail today, I received my Official Owner's card and my SpyderRyder pin!!

I know that the card is completely useless. But I'm one of those nuts who kept my Test Rider card from my demo ride. I like the fact that BRP considers me to be just as valid an owner as someone who bought new. Little touches like this mean a lot, at least they do for me.

I really hope I can attend an Annual Owner's Event. BRP puts on quite the event judging from everyone's blog, pictures and videos.

The Spyder is the best thing to come down the pike in a long time as far as I'm concerned. I'm very grateful for BRP's innovative engineering.

So Thanks BRP!!!!
    Last edited by DynamoBT; 07-01-2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: spelling
    Marilyn

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default ME TOO.

Congrats Dynamo.
    Believe it or not, I recieved mine today also.
    Wonder if it had anything to do with all the 's talking in LA this past weekend?

Spyder Garage

I never got a card from BRP. I bought my spyder used also and took the demo ride.
    Steve

Spyder Garage

welcome Welcome to the forum ameobe!!!
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

Got mine today too... and I bought mine used, private party. Either BRP's pretty smart or those black helicopters from Canada gather a lot of info!
    '08 SE5 #123 - Red - F1 Slider - BRP Comfort Seat - Spyder City 3" Riser

Spyder Garage

Cool!!!
    Marilyn

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by QuadManiac View Post
    Got mine today too... and I bought mine used, private party. Either BRP's pretty smart or those black helicopters from Canada gather a lot of info!
    It's the Helocopters

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Mine came as well today. I was almost afraid to open that black envelope. I did change my infomation on the site from interested to Owner.

Old Man Zues

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Got mine today too!

You know, I have had my Spyder for just over 3 months so I contacted BRP on Sunday and got my card and package today. I am finally official. Feels Good!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder#353 View Post
    I never got a card from BRP. I bought my spyder used also and took the demo ride.
    Make sure you sent in the warranty/ownership transfer form in your owner's manual. That way you are on their books. Cards are sent out in batches every three months or so, as I recall, so there is hope for you in this batch yet. If not, you will wait a while.
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoBT View Post
    No reason to think BRP would recognize me as an owner as I bought my Spyder used. But in the mail today, I received my Official Owner's card and my SpyderRyder pin!!

I know that the card is completely useless. But I'm one of those nuts who kept my Test Rider card from my demo ride. I like the fact that BRP considers me to be just as valid an owner as someone who bought new. Little touches like this mean a lot, at least they do for me.

I really hope I can attend an Annual Owner's Event. BRP puts on quite the event judging from everyone's blog, pictures and videos.

The Spyder is the best thing to come down the pike in a long time as far as I'm concerned. I'm very grateful for BRP's innovative engineering.

So Thanks BRP!!!!

Yeah I still can't figure out what the black card is.
    I hope HDX and I can attend an annual event someday too!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoBT View Post
    ...I know that the card is completely useless....
    Useless, Marilyn? Useless??

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default PIN

Well I got my second one today too! YES second one. I ask at Daytona(MARCH) when I was going to get one and a couple months later I got the first one and today another black bubble wrap package was in the mail box. Wonder how many more I can get?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default learn somethin new every day

I had no idea about owner cards and such. Bought mine used private party a month ago, so I guess I'll have to pursue this card stuff. Thanks.

Scott

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got my Spyder (new) from March this year and no card from BRP, nothing I have gotten from them so far. I think I need to call them, I know I am in there system as when I called to make an official complain on the dealer where I got my spyder they had my info on file.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by burg650 View Post
    I got my Spyder (new) from March this year and no card from BRP, nothing I have gotten from them so far. I think I need to call them, I know I am in there system as when I called to make an official complain on the dealer where I got my spyder they had my info on file.
    I got mine in March also. I got a call from our esteemed customer service rep, Carlo, a couple of months ago after email in a complain about creeping. (his solution by the way was to blip the throttle. I told him for $16K I didnt expect to blip the throttle)
    Anyway I asked about the card. His answer then was"anytime now but I will check on it". 6 weeks later I emailed again. This time "the check was in the mail" Just like the check, it still hasn't arrived.
    Dick

Spyder Garage

Just a question to everyone who has NOT received their owner card and pin - Have you registered on BRP's site?
    Very Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I registered at the BRP site right after getting my Spyder used, I also received my card yesterday as well as a spyderriders pen. I think the black embossed north America card with the fold out flaps is to put your pins on if you don't want to wear them. I am not much of a pin wearing type. I wear a tour award pin from 1970 and the rest go on to a cork board that is framed and on the wall. It has ride pins from runs I have been on in the last 41 years.