Thread: Evening Ride

Spyder Garage

Default Evening Ride

Hi all just returned from nice run in the country, to a little pub with speed restrictor ( wife) just a couple of Shandys , sat outside Ryker went well , only gripe in UK especially Stoke on Trent where we live Bad Roads ie pot holes / sunken grids / road humps sunken road crossings , but it's a challenge on three wheels if front miss then back hits it must be nice to ride on smooth roads but not in my country. But it won't put us of Ryker. Regards Nico 75

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Bad roads …. Vermont roads are a close second - fer sher ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

The Oregon coast is full of pot holes and missing clean out covers in the roads here. I know where most of them are but must looks like a drunk swerving all over to miss them. Good thing the Ryker has quick steering.

Spyder Garage

Have you guys ever ridden in Louisiana?

Anyway on my trip to Shreveport yesterday I got complements on the Ryker in both directions. On the way over an old cruiser rider pulled over next to me at a road construction stop and we talked for several minutes. He was aware of the Spyders but had not seen the Ryker yet and was very impressed. On the way home I stopped for fuel and a squid on a sport bike actually parked his bike and walked over to ask about the Ryker. He was particularly impressed by the low seating and CVT. Never a word from either other rider about Two wheels good, three wheels bad.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you pull a trailer behind a Spyder you have 5 different tracks. Remember it is better to take the bumps with the rear tire instead of the fronts
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oregoncoast View Post
    The Oregon coast is full of pot holes and missing clean out covers in the roads here. I know where most of them are but must looks like a drunk swerving all over to miss them. Good thing the Ryker has quick steering.
    "Around here, only the drunks drive straight!"

Spyder Garage

Hi bluenight 911 just a bit more info ref roads in Stoke on Trent ( others as well ) most of my riding is done in the middle of the road , because of double car parking only A roads/ M ways allow you to ride where you should be always with CARE.
    Regards Nico 75