Spyder Garage

Spyder Lamonster product

I purchased a mini Inflator from lamonster garage and it quit charging after one year. I have sent two emails to lamonster and they do not respond. I noticed they don't sell this product any longer so I'm sure he is aware this is not a good product. I have purchased a lot of products from lamonster and I am very disappointed that they don't respond to a loyal customer. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced being ignored by lamonster about products they purchased ?

Spyder Garage

Try a phone call. Yes, Lamont found the thing didn't work as well as claimed and he lost production source. My info is a year old.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My goodness, pick up the phone!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

I'm sure he's busy and prefers phone calls over emails. Give him a jingle, he's probably out in the shop and not sitting at a computer. My wife just emailed him with a question today.....hopefully he'll get back to her..if not, she'll give him a call in the next couple days
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billy514 View Post
    I purchased a mini Inflator from lamonster garage and it quit charging after one year. I have sent two emails to lamonster and they do not respond. I noticed they don't sell this product any longer so I'm sure he is aware this is not a good product. I have purchased a lot of products from lamonster and I am very disappointed that they don't respond to a loyal customer. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced being ignored by lamonster about products they purchased ?
    How long is the product warrantee for?
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billy514 View Post
    I'm not sure what email you're using but my cell is in my sig below. All pumps that were sold though us had a manufacturer warranty of one year. We honored all warranties for that year even though the company has disappeared off the face of the earth and stuck us with a thousands in product that was not covered. If you like you can call me at 417-313-2250 and I can give you all the details.

Spyder Garage

Yeah I use mine once and it is also a nice paper weight.
    To be continued....

Spyder Garage

If you're looking for a good portable inflator, get the Ryobi battery operated (18V) from Home Depot. I have two of those for about 2 years and use for all my tires (I keep one in my motorhome and one at home). Built in pressure gauge and can pump over 100 PSI. Great product.
    2018 RT Limited "Blondie"

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmo View Post
    If you're looking for a good portable inflator, get the Ryobi battery operated (18V) from Home Depot. I have two of those for about 2 years and use for all my tires (I keep one in my motorhome and one at home). Built in pressure gauge and can pump over 100 PSI. Great product.
    The thing is the lamonster and ones like it were all cordless and compact, i had one i kept in the saddlebags on my scout until it died.

Spyder Garage

I bought 2. One died and the other is still working, who knows for how long?

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I bought an inflator from Sharper Image about 4 year ago and it still works great.
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold