Spyder Garage

Default 1330 CAT Bypass Pipe

This is a used CAT bypass from Lamonster. $145 plus shipping.

Excellent quality and totally does the job! The big clunky primary exhaust needs to go, and it makes a big difference in sound, weight loss, and "probably" power! Plus, all of the cool kids are doing it, and you should do it too.

This pipe is used, but totally functional. I had a Big City Thunder baffle in it, but I sold that piece. You can add your own baffle, if you want. The hole has already been drilled for it. If you don't want a baffle, you'll just need to close the hole off with a bolt.

You can see a new one HERE>

The baffle that is sold with a new one is readily available on eBay and is probably no more than $20.

Please email me if interested. I don't want to miss a reply on the forum. Todd@GodBlessTX.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black