Spyder Garage

Default RLS Exhausts and Bypass

I've moved on to different motorcycling thrills! I have three RLS pieces:

1. SOLD. Ceramic coated Bypass CAT delete. $225. This thing is AWESOME! The fit was perfect on my RT and sounded amazing. I also used the standard CAT delete with a baffle, and this definitely sounded better, even with the stock exhaust. Sorry, no picture of it right now. You can see the it on their website HERE> It is used and dirty, but totally functional.

2. Ceramic coated Twin Kaos Exhaust. $235 I only used this for a couple of hours, so it is relatively new. It was a bit loud for me because I do a LOT of photography at night. This wasn't so bueno at 2 am. If you don't use a CAT delete, it has a great sound, just a bit loud. You can see it on their website HERE>

3. Ceramic coated Torpedo. $235. Like the Twin Kaos, I only used this lightly. I probably only used this about an hour. Again, just a bit loud for my tastes.

IF you buy the bypass and ONE of the exhausts (plus shipping,) I'll throw in the other exhaust. You can pick which you want, or switch them out from time to time. GREAT deal!!

Email me at Todd@GodBlessTX.com if you're interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

This ceramic coated CAT bypass is awesome! (I just sold my other.)
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Do you still have the Ceramic coated Bypass CAT delete?
    2015 RTs , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tehrlich View Post
    I've moved on to different motorcycling thrills! I have three RLS pieces:

1. Ceramic coated Bypass CAT delete. $225. This thing is AWESOME! The fit was perfect on my RT and sounded amazing. I also used the standard CAT delete with a baffle, and this definitely sounded better, even with the stock exhaust. Sorry, no picture of it right now. You can see the it on their website HERE> It is used and dirty, but totally functional.

2. Ceramic coated Twin Kaos Exhaust. $235 I only used this for a couple of hours, so it is relatively new. It was a bit loud for me because I do a LOT of photography at night. This wasn't so bueno at 2 am. If you don't use a CAT delete, it has a great sound, just a bit loud. You can see it on their website HERE>

3. Ceramic coated Torpedo. $235. Like the Twin Kaos, I only used this lightly. I probably only used this about an hour. Again, just a bit loud for my tastes.

IF you buy the bypass and ONE of the exhausts (plus shipping,) I'll throw in the other exhaust. You can pick which you want, or switch them out from time to time. GREAT deal!!

Email me at Todd@GodBlessTX.com if you're interested.
    Sorry to derail your sales quest but what did you move on to? And will we see you or your pictures here anymore?

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Sorry to derail your sales quest but what did you move on to? And will we see you or your pictures here anymore?
    Milky Way Central Texas with BMW K1600B by Todd Ehrlich, on Flickr

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Well...... I loved my Spyder. Loved...... Couldn't ever think of selling it. However.....

I made the mistake of riding a BMW R NineT. It is nothing like a Spyder, but I had so much fun. So I bought one. My Spyder sat in my garage for a few months, and I realized that I moved on (for now.) So, I found a BMW K1600B that was too good to be true, and the dealer gave me a great deal on my Spyder. I couldn't resist.

Ironically, the cost of my used RNineT and my new K1600B ended up being the same total price as my new 2015 Spyder RT Limited! I got GREAT deals on my BMW's and a terrible deal on my RT. So, I've actually lowered my monthly expenses greatly by going from 3 wheels to two 2-wheelers!

I'll be back when CAN AM makes the next version of a Spyder. I'm not real excited about a Ryker, and I'm ready for a new body style / engine for the RT /1330.

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

RLS cat bypass is sold!

I highly recommend you looking at one of these! This was one of my most favorite upgrades on my Spyder! Ricky does an awesome job.

I still have the two exhaust pipes! Practically brand new!

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Both bypass pipes are sold.

Two RLS exhausts are still available.

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Still available. Make an offer!

2015 RT Limited , black

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tehrlich View Post
    Well...... I loved my Spyder. Loved...... Couldn't ever think of selling it. However.....

I made the mistake of riding a BMW R NineT. It is nothing like a Spyder, but I had so much fun. So I bought one. My Spyder sat in my garage for a few months, and I realized that I moved on (for now.) So, I found a BMW K1600B that was too good to be true, and the dealer gave me a great deal on my Spyder. I couldn't resist.

Ironically, the cost of my used RNineT and my new K1600B ended up being the same total price as my new 2015 Spyder RT Limited! I got GREAT deals on my BMW's and a terrible deal on my RT. So, I've actually lowered my monthly expenses greatly by going from 3 wheels to two 2-wheelers!

I'll be back when CAN AM makes the next version of a Spyder. I'm not real excited about a Ryker, and I'm ready for a new body style / engine for the RT /1330.
    I've got a Ryker Rally (hooligan bike), a 2014 650 V Strom and my wife's 2016 F3L to ride. Enjoy your BMWs.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    I've got a Ryker Rally (hooligan bike), a 2014 650 V Strom and my wife's 2016 F3L to ride. Enjoy your BMWs.
    Had a great day of riding yesterday.BMW R NineT Texas ride by Todd Ehrlich, on Flickr

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Are these still available? 2015 ST-S. Which one in your opinion was louder?