Spyder Garage

Default Ryker Rally w/passenger comfort?

Hey, y’all. New here & am about 50/50 on purchasing a Rally. I’m 6’6” and my wife is 5’2”. I fit more comfortably on the Ryker than the Spyder Limited. A couple of questions:

- Can anyone comment on the rear seat with the backrest? How does your passenger like it?
    - Do you think the upgraded driver’s seat is necessary?

It would be used for a work commute - 10 miles & weekend half day rides.

Thanks in advance. Also, I would love any and all input/suggestions you could offer!

Spyder Garage

I drive 2 hours to Dallas no prob...and yes I would get the comfort seat and backrest is mandatory for your passenger.
    2019 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I have a Rally with comfort driver and comfort passenger seats as well as the high passenger back rest. I have heard no complaints about being uncomfortable from my passenger. So far we have only gone on short rides that last about an hour though so perhaps longer rides will get more complaints?

Spyder Garage

Driver and passenger comfort seat here, no backrests as wife hate them, she dislikes grab bars as well so just does not use them - the Rally is tame compared to bikes so really not required.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    I have a Rally with comfort driver and comfort passenger seats as well as the high passenger back rest. I have heard no complaints about being uncomfortable from my passenger. So far we have only gone on short rides that last about an hour though so perhaps longer rides will get more complaints?
    Same here, my wife wouldn't ride without a back rest. The Comfort seats are very nice and the back rest is very nice too.

Spyder Garage

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. Going to another dealership tomorrow to see who wins my business.

Spyder Garage

My dealer in Morehead, Ky was a decent guy to work with but I believe he is down to 2 900 ACE in inventory. I was there today and as per prior reports, many dealers are having trouble keeping Rallys in stock. Just in case you don’t find what you are looking for.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KyBill View Post
    My dealer in Morehead, Ky was a decent guy to work with but I believe he is down to 2 900 ACE in inventory. I was there today and as per prior reports, many dealers are having trouble keeping Rallys in stock. Just in case you don’t find what you are looking for.
    I've been to a dealership in Lexington & in Tennessee. After talking to a salesman - was a little cheaper to buy a 900 ACE, add the max seat plus fold-able backrest.

I can get that with tax and license for $13,000. (13K - out the door) What do y'all think?

Spyder Garage

I paid $13k for my Rally with both comfort seats, tall back rest, windshield, cover, sway bar, and tank bag. Lots of variables across the country on OTD pricing.