Spyder Garage

Default Looking to form a club....

Looking to form up a Spyder Riders club in South East Indiana near Cincinnati....the closest club is in Cincinnati, 50 miles east, or Indianapolis, 65 miles west...located in Aurora,Lawrenceburg Indiana area. Drop me a PM if you are interested. I know there are riders in the area, just haven't been able to connect with them.

2 Wheels (ST1100, Marauder, Honda Shadow, Honda Rebel) 3 wheels (2018 Spyder RT Ltd)

Foam grip covers
    Tri-Axis Handlebars.....

Spyder Garage

Default Good luck...

checking the members list there seems to be about 39 members in the Cincinnati area you could reach out to. You could also check out local bike shops that hold all bike type rydes to see if there may be more non members in your area.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Yes, I know about that chapter as the dealer where I bought my 2018 told me they sometimes meet there, but it is 50 miles from here, across Cincinnati to the East side..as far as dealers locally, there is only one and I doubt they would share info on buyers, and they don't deal a LOT of Spyders...matter of fact that is where I got my 'lemon' 2010 (a whole 'nuther story)...I have seen 4 or 5 different ones in traffic in our 'downtown' but not stopped anywhere...if I could find one that way I'd leave an invitation on the bike that I carry with me....the note,not the bike...
    I have put a notice on the local radio station Community board, and on Facebook, but no replies.....next step is an ad in the local paper....if that doesn't pan out, guess I'll just have to keep on solo riding....

2 Wheels (ST1100, Marauder, Honda Shadow, Honda Rebel) 3 wheels (2018 Spyder RT Ltd)

Foam grip covers
    Tri-Axis Handlebars.....

Spyder Garage

I suggest checking with Southern Cruisers. Don't worry about the name, it is worldwide and in most states. Not brand specific, they don't care what brand you ride or if it is 2 or 3 wheels. It is not about brands, the ride is all that matters. They also have state, district, and national rallies. No dues, anyone can join. The few rules are geared to safety while riding and not how the bikes look or sound. Not so much now, but rode with them a good bit in the past and been to more than a few state and district rallies. Still ride with them occasionally. Don't have one close, their website tells you how to start one.

http://www.southerncruisers.net/worldchapters.html
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Thanks...I'll look into it....the US Spyder Ryders Club needs only two people to start a chapter, and they give you a 'presence' on their website....
    http://www.usspyderryders.com/

Foam grip covers
    Tri-Axis Handlebars.....

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Make sure you check out SRA. Spyder Ryders of America! Great organization!
    Spyderrydersofamerica.com.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Make sure you check out SRA. Spyder Ryders of America! Great organization!
    Spyderrydersofamerica.com.
    Already have...they meet across town (Cincinnati ..50 miles) at the dealer where I bought my RT couple weeks ago...just looking for something closer to the house...

Foam grip covers
    Tri-Axis Handlebars.....

Spyder Garage

Ummmm, back up on that last one...looked at that site and I hadn't been there before, and, can't find a chapter in Ind, Ohio or Kentucky on the Chapter Map.......

Foam grip covers
    Tri-Axis Handlebars.....