Thread: Hi There

Spyder Garage

Cool Hi There

Good morning Everyone

Do not have a Ryker yet but will be getting a Rally near the end of the year. I have already looked at several dealers and I have found one that is $400 cheaper on the dealer costs IE uncrating delivery and assembly sorry for the misunderstanding
    Last edited by JohnWJ; 05-26-2019 at 05:17 PM. Reason: More Info

Spyder Garage

Sounds great. Let us know when it arrives and welcome to the three wheel family
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWJ View Post
    Good morning Everyone

Do not have a Ryker yet but will be getting a Rally near the end of the year. I have already looked at several dealers and I have found one that is 400 cheaper on the dealer costs
    Name of the dealership for people in the NM area?

Also.... welcome!!

I too, am not yet a Ryker owner. Lol, listing one house for sale in June & one in July- first one that sells, I’m buying a Ryker 1st thing!! =)
    This site has been a tremendous resource. When I went for a look, I knew at least as much as the rep on many points!
    I’m slowly & methodically getting gear and what-not together... by the time I get mine I’m going to be REALLY ready.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by topper24hours View Post

Also.... welcome!!

I too, am not yet a Ryker owner. Lol, listing one house for sale in June & one in July- first one that sells, I’m buying a Ryker 1st thing!! =)
    This site has been a tremendous resource. When I went for a look, I knew at least as much as the rep on many points!
    I’m slowly & methodically getting gear and what-not together... by the time I get mine I’m going to be REALLY ready.
    I bought my 2018 RTL at R&S Powersports on Lomas Ave in Albuquerque. They're a platinum certified BRP dealer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by topper24hours View Post

Also.... welcome!!

The Dealer is LOS LUNAS MOTORSPORTS I called them and they say there Dealer cost is $800 for assembly and uncrating and assembly some in Albuquerque are asking $1200

John

Spyder Garage

I would find another dealer, $800 for assembly is ridiculous. My dealer charges $0 for assembly