Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile Raleigh N.C. Ride

I just wanted to thank Spyder3rdr(Vynomus) for getting up the ride last Saturday. Wife(imp on spyderlovers) and I really enjoyed meeting everyone and riding with you!! Nine s and eleven Spyder lovers(riders). Wish more could have made it.
    So let's do another ride soon! Let us all know of a ride in N.C.

Spyder Garage

Had a GREAT time and ready to ride again...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile HEAT

FYI
    Saturday before last wife and I rode a 120 mile trip to eastern N.C. and temps were reading from 95 to 105 on the console and the temp gauge was 5 and 6 bars all day. Wife complained all day about her right foot burning! We have Q2 scales so I heard about it all day and I said YES DEAR I'll try and fix it!
    Took off Tupperware under engine(three bolts each side).
    Last Saturday we rode down to Raleigh N.C. and rode all the way around the city and through town to the movie house and the only time 6 bars came on was when I have to stop and wait for a red light. The Spyder only showed 4 and 5 bars that day and temps were again 95 to 105. We rode about 185 miles that day. Wife said her foot did NOT get as hot as the week before. I did nothing else to the Spyder!!
    THANKS LAMONT!!(his idea I think)

Spyder Garage

I had a blast. It was great to meet everyone. Did a total of 250 miles and they were all worth it. Even though there are 4 owners in the area, I never run into any of them and it was great to ryde with "my" crowd instead of the "other" crowds. Sport bike guy told me i should stick to my own, told him to piss off. LOL. Vynomus, thanks so much for setting this up. If you want help setting up another ride, I am more than willing to assist.
    Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Sgt Osterhoudt - U.S. Marine Corps
    '08 -Full Moon

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I had a blast saturday ... meeting everyone , checking out the Spyders ... the movie ... Bill , yours and Liz's Spyders looked great ... they were the "show" Spyders of the group thats for sure I gave away all the CD's and alot of the cards from the Ambassadors kit , to interested people that came by the tent ... I wish the ryde could have been longer but it was hot and I was ready for some AC at the theater ...

We will have to get another Ryde together !!!