I have a 2015 RT-S SE6 with just over 43,255 miles on it. Recently I have been smelling gas fume on the 1st cranking of it. From then on anytime I crank it I do not smell gas fumes. Even when the Spyder has been sitting for 4-5 hours at work. I do not smell anything after shutdown or when it's just sitting in the garage the next day only on 1st crank. Now I'm filling up the tank the same way since I bought it new in July of 2015. Never smelled it before. Doc Humphreys suggested I do wide open throttle and I tried it this afternoon. I cranked it 3 times with throttle being held wide open and on 4th crank I did it normally and as far as I could tell I smelled no gas fumes. I will confirm this again tomorrow morning. Have not seen any codes showing on the display and all services have been done. I do plan to have it hooked up to BUDS system on Friday May 31, 2018 at dealership in Winston Salem, NC. Wondering if maybe it's purge valve sticking. Other than an idle issue a couple of times where it was close to dying out it runs fine.