Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Tourmaster Air intake 3.0 here. Great all season jacket. Rain and warmth liners included as is armor in back, shoulders and elbows. Plenty of adjustments too.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm a jacket and vest nut. Hate to admit how many we have. Leather, armored, rain, mesh, quite a mix. Mostly prior year models we don't pay a lot for. Some discontinued. Enjoy them all, don't think anyone has mentioned Choko yet, Canadian. Don't believe they do much in bike jackets anymore.

Spyder Garage

I wear a Firstgear Adventure Mesh Jacket in day-glow which I got through Cycle Gear in Greensboro, NC. I think it ran about $275. They had to order it and had it sent to the house. Told me if it didn't fit right, I could bring it back and they would order a different size. It is longer than the typical motorcycle jacket and has a two-way zipper that allows you to un-zip the bottom towards the top so that sitting is more comfortable.
    Ride Safe.
    Shoot Straight.
    Speak the Truth.

David & Deb Parsons
    "Sarge"
    2015 Circuit Yellow Spyder RT Limited
    2010 Velocity Yellow Kawasaki VN1700 Voyager
    AMSOIL
    AMA Member
    AVA Member
    VROC Member
    KawaNOW Member
    Patriot Guard Rider
    US Army M.I., Retired
    NRA Instructor & N.C. CCW Instructor
    Never mind Area51. Worry about the other 50, or more!
    2015 RT Limited , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

I use Motoport, because they use stretch Kevlar. However, they also make a less expensive version out of 1000 denier Cordura. The fit is fantastic, and it can be used in a very wide range of temperatures.

"Ride from -20F to 65F with the 100% Waterproof/ Windproof and Breathable two part Aero-Tex liner. Remove the insulation from the liner and ride from 40F to 85F, while still Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable. Take out the two part liner that can be stored in the large pocket, inside back of jacket, and ride from 65F to 120F. Layering for cold temperatures is not necessary."

https://www.motoport.com/product/ult...ordura-jacket/