Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default What was your out the door price

I'm wondering what others OTD price was for the Ryker. I've been quoted at $12,527 for the Rally

Spyder Garage

$12.6 for a Rally but that includes options, installation and sales tax.

Sway Bar
    Comfort Seat
    BRP Cover
    Handguard Leds
    Blue Color Panels
    Windscreen
    Tank Bag

Spyder Garage

My 900 was $12333.74 that included everything plus

BRP Cover
    Handguard Leds
    Carbon black epic panels
    Inner rim accent kit
    LED headlight conversion kit.

Spyder Garage

We paid $11,249.00 (MSRP) for a Rally which included premium panels. I also received 10% off a windshield and comfort seat. This did not include Oregon DMV fees or luxury taxes.

Spyder Garage

$11,142.57 Rally (plus tax - taking mine out of state so will pay it at time of title/registration, about $350 in NM), no options.

Spyder Garage

My Rally was $5,200 with my trade in, does that help? There are so many variables with OTD pricing there is no way to compare that. With that being said my Rally and all the accessories totaled $12,963.55, with taxes included, accessories listed below, my trade in was $7,200

Driver Comfort Seat
    Passenger comfort seat
    windshield
    sway bar
    foldable passenger back rest
    Outdoor cover
    Tank bag

Spyder Garage

My 900 ACE was $11,100 OTD before all the accessories I added on.
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Hello, currently reviewing the market for a 2019/20 900 Ace and wanted to see if there were any new OTD prices. Thanks

Spyder Garage

I got quoted 10,962 OTD in Texas.6.25% tax, various fee's.there outlandish assembly fee I think it was.they knocked 500 off to start.ended up with a Rally.they knocked 600 off it.total OTD was $12,473.$595 handling fee.

Spyder Garage

I live in the panhandle of Florida and I was quoted $13043 out the door about 3 weeks ago...I left to shop elsewhere.
    Don't get mad at me if you don't like my answer.....

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the replies, still shopping. Latest offer

Ryker: $8,499

freight/setup: $ 1,598
    doc fee: $299
    total: $10,097.00
    Tire dis fee: $2.00
    Battery dis fee: $1.50
    Grand total of $ 11,266.40

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Praztek View Post

I would not pay freight/setup (should be included in MSRP)....would negotiate the doc fee down. (they push a button on a computer and all the input prints out).

Tire dis. fee and battery dis fee.....low, but I thought you got a new one. Why do you have to pay for disposal?

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Praztek View Post

Go to a sponsor / vendor here on the forum ..... IMotorsports and see what they are priced at and any ADDED fee's ........ When I bought my RT in 14 I only had to pay a ( much lower ) Doc fee .... shipping and assembly was free ..... good luck .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Go to a sponsor / vendor here on the forum ..... IMotorsports and see what they are priced at and any ADDED fee's ........ When I bought my RT in 14 I only had to pay a ( much lower ) Doc fee .... shipping and assembly was free ..... good luck .... Mike
    x 2 iMotorsports was where I bought my 2019 F3 from.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

2019 Ryker Rally demo with about 1,000 km and balance of warranty $15,000 Cdn ($10,700 US) including taxes and fees. It includes the Shad saddlebag and premium panel

I can get a new, 2019 Ryker 900, all in for $14,000 Cdn (10,000 US). It has a 2 year warranty, and no accessories included. I wonder what is the better buy?

Spyder Garage

Surely RickWB, that question ^^ would be a little closer to answered if you asked yourself how much more important having all the Rally 'Upgrade/Extras' over the 'Plain Jane' Ryker 900 equipment might be to you; along with how important and how much extra would all those Accessory bags & panels be/cost if you wanted them?!?

If you only want a 'Plain Jane' Ryker 900, then surely all the Rally extras and the Accessories shouldn't be of much interest to you at all, especially if it's gonna COST you to get them, very likely in more ways than one?! But if you really WANT any/all of those extras &/or Accessories, and they would cost you somewhat MORE than the cost of adding them to your 'Plain Jane' Ryker 900, then the decision becomes a fairly obvious choice..... doesn't it?!?

Do you WANT a 'Plain Jane' Ryker 900?? Or a 'Fully Optioned & Accessorised' Ryker 900??

Or maybe you WANT a standard Ryker Rally?? Or is it a Fully Optioned & Accessorised Ryker Rally that you WANT?

WE just don't know any of those answers, do you?!?

What about the difference in cost of any of those alternatives?!? It's all up to you, isn't it?! Looks fairly simple to me tho, IF you know any/all of those things WE don't!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I am embarrassed to admit that I paid over $15K out the door. I bit my tongue and took the beating because there were plenty of others waiting in line for it and I did not want to wait for the next years shipment to come in. It is worth whatever one is willing to pay for it and I am enjoying it. We do have enormous dealer fees here and with something new and in demand as the Ryker, the dealer knew they did not have to give on the price. And I fully intend to make them pay for anything I discover wrong with it. IF I find anything wrong. I have only had it in the shop once to have the wheel nuts replaced. One can hardly blame a business for making money, but on the other hand, one does not have to be ashamed of using the warranty to their full advantage either.
    No regrets.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
    I am embarrassed to admit that I paid over $15K out the door. I bit my tongue and took the beating because there were plenty of others waiting in line for it and I did not want to wait for the next years shipment to come in. It is worth whatever one is willing to pay for it and I am enjoying it. We do have enormous dealer fees here and with something new and in demand as the Ryker, the dealer knew they did not have to give on the price. And I fully intend to make them pay for anything I discover wrong with it. IF I find anything wrong. I have only had it in the shop once to have the wheel nuts replaced. One can hardly blame a business for making money, but on the other hand, one does not have to be ashamed of using the warranty to their full advantage either.
    No regrets.
    out the door for a new 2019 Ryker 600 $5999 plus 6% sales tax, January 2019. I don't feel I needed any more than a 600cc engine and after riding it all last summer I still feel that way. frank

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by farmer54 View Post
    out the door for a new 2019 Ryker 600 $5999 plus 6% sales tax, January 2019. I don't feel I needed any more than a 600cc engine and after riding it all last summer I still feel that way. frank
    Wow, that's a good deal. I got quoted with 7% sales tax.

2020 Ryker 600 - out the door including taxes, registration, tag, fees - $9809.59

Spyder Garage

2020 ryker ralley 900 for 10989

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by farmer54 View Post

~~~just looking at old posts rather than doing the dishes I'm faced with<LOL>, and came across this by farmer. So if you paid $2500 under MSRP before state sales tax for your Ryker 600, I'd say you got the deal of a lifetime

Also, yeah, I rode the 600 before I bought my 900cc Rally and I totally agree with farmer in regards to his statement that the 600cc engine is more than enough. I feel the same after riding all three models of the Can Am Ryker. The 600 has plenty of power, for me anyways. I'm sure I said this elsewhere in these pages that the reason I bought the Rally 900 was because when I was ready to buy, that was the only model available for sale at the dealer I purchased from, and it goes w/o saying, if you feel the upgraded suspension on the Rally is worth the price of admission, then go for it, I'm enjoying my Rally but at the same time, I would be equally happy with the 600 cc engine

There are plenty of Rally owners here that would not want the smaller engine. So be it. It's your money, spend it the way you want. Another hobby of mine is home brewed espresso along with home roasted coffee. We have a saying in those circles. "Never let anyone tell you how you like to drink your coffee". Same can be said about motorcycles, trikes (you get the idea...I know you do=:-)

BTW, farmer, I see you live in Hudson MI. Im an ex-Detroiter. Left in 85' for the lower Fla. Keys. Guess you could say I had sand in my shoes

Best,

Jake
    Reddick Fla.
    Our FREEDOM rests on 4 boxes

Soap, Ballot, Jury, and Cartridge
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

2019 Ryker Rallye 10445 out the door in cash. They even tossed in 3 years of oil changes for free.
    2019 Rally , Black with red panels

Spyder Garage

I tried to buy from a local dealer. They had a 2019 Ace 900 demo listed for $8400. In this state a demo it is considered a used bike so no dealer prep/doc fee etc. I asked for an out the door cash price with both upscale rider/passenger comfort seats and the tall back rest. They came back with a price of $9K out the door. I thought this was pretty fair and drove to the dealer with $9,000 cash in hand. Got there and the dealer games began. Oh we forgot....price went up to $9,800 and I walked out the door with the sales manager chasing me across the parking lot. So, I contacted another dealership which also had a demo priced at $8200. He came back with everything I wanted out the door for $8,000 cash plus they delivered it to my door. So shop around.

Spyder Garage

I picked up my new to me, 2019 Ryker 900 ACE today. It came with 682 miles on the odometer, Max mount, passenger seat and backrest and after market mirrors. My OTD price was $9,541,33.

can am.jpg
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

I was quoted $15,000+ at a dealer in SC for a 2020 Ryker 900 Rally & they didnt mention any rebate or free panel upgrade - even though I knew and asked them several times. They also charged $2300 for prep & destination fee, plus several hundreds of dollars in document and admin fees. They claimed that they were buying inventory from other dealers so they have no control over the fees. I walked.
    2015 F3-S SM6 , Orange/Black