Was riding and heard a new "clicking" sound from the right front wheel area. Stopping and inspecting showed the wheel nut was loose. I nursed it home a couple miles and called my dealer. (Maxim Powersports, Merrillville Indiana. Great Folks)

They send a tow truck out the next day and took mine with the issue and my wife's, without an issue, just to be sure. Checking the torque on all four front wheel showed my right front was the only loose one. But I did learn some interesting tech bulletin steps. The dealer said the nuts should be retorqued after 500 miles as everything will be seated by then. He also said, and I thing this is the real take away. When you tighten the wheel nut to the specified torque and the hole for the keeper pin does not line up, TIGHTEN the nut to line up the hole. This is different from every other similar nut and keeper set up I have seen in 40 years of wrenching. That said I can accept that it would make a huge difference if someone slightly backed off the nut to align the hole for the red clip. Hope this helps everyone.

I have orederd the socket and will be checking the torque every 100, then 250, then 500 miles until I am satisfied with the nut staying torqued. Also I will be putting a small white paint dot at the top of the nut so any movement wil be easily spotted.

Safe riding everyone
Mac