Save the dates September 20-22nd, 2019 for our next Southwest Spyder Ryde-In at Aztec, NM. This will be our 1st Ryde-In outside of Arizona, the 1st to be held at a private venue (i.e. not an American Legion Post) and the 1st to be held in the Fall season.

I know September is going to be a full month for Spyder events, with the Northern California and St. George rallies, but those are on different dates, giving folks some choices of Spyder events. For those who have the time and inclination, it's even possible to make a grand circle and hit all 3.

Kent Kramer is spear-heading this Ryde-In and has arranged for great room rates at the Presidential Inn & Suites for an initial block of 30 rooms. Details to follow on the venue and the local accommodations. For now, put it down on your calendar before you forget!

General info and hotel info is at the Facebook page for now https://www.facebook.com/groups/1369778466453469/.

Later in the year, after plans are finalized and registration begins, our website will be the place to get that detailed information, and I'll post an update here to let you know.