Active Member NorthAlabamaSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP Rear Tail Rack

Has anyone installed this on their F3-T? Specifically looking for what is involved in installing it. Saddlebag removal and such. Thx in advance

https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/shop/...ited-2016.html
    2019 F3-T and some extra stuff

Spyder Garage

It doesn't get good reviews on here. Its flimsy and angles downward. There are much better aftermarket racks. People with F3T should chime in.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabamaSpyder View Post
    Has anyone installed this on their F3-T? Specifically looking for what is involved in installing it. Saddlebag removal and such. Thx in advance

https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/shop/...ited-2016.html
    I installed one on my 2016 F3L. The only thing you remove is the seat and rear cover, not the saddlebags. The install was pretty straight forward and the BRP instructions were pretty clear. It was a very solid install and there was nothing flimsy about the piece. I eventually took mine off and sold it.

My Spyder is white and I didn't like the look of the gap (space) between the back of the back seat and the front of the rack. If my rear cover was black, I would have liked it better and kept it.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I agree with the ease of intallation stated above. But at $199, you can get a better rack. I picked mine up used, and was able to get it for about half the stated price. I would not want to put much weight on it, and I only use it for carrying my rain gear. That allows for easy access.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

I like mine. Used mainly as decoration for my Black & Grey F3T. I have used it a few times to carry stuff and a cargo net works great because there are enough places to hook it to. It's plenty strong. I stood on the seat and the rack to change a light bulb in the garage ceiling. I think I paid $58 for mine but don't remember if it was eBay (likely).
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey