Spyder Garage

Default Hand protector lights

My wife just ordered a Ryker on Sat. She ordered the optional hand guard LED's. Does anyone have a picture of their Ryker with these lights on it? Turned both on and off would be great. She's like a 6 year old 5 days before Xmas waiting for it....LOL...admittedly, I'm excited for her too
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

If she ordered it on Saturday she's gonna have a long wait. Production is close to a month behind. Mine was supposed to be here in April, It came in Saturday and will be ready for pick up Friday. But no, I don't have the lights ordered nor have I seen them.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have the hand guard led’s and the hand deflectors but don’t know how to post pics. (I’m old) They look really good and I’m glad I got them. cueman

Spyder Garage

In the video from minute 1:00 you can see the handguards LED:

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    If she ordered it on Saturday she's gonna have a long wait. Production is close to a month behind. Mine was supposed to be here in April, It came in Saturday and will be ready for pick up Friday. But no, I don't have the lights ordered nor have I seen them.
    Dealer had it there already. They bought a bunch of em and selling them pretty well. All she had to do was accessorize it to her liking
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mazo EMS2 View Post
    Dealer had it there already. They bought a bunch of em and selling them pretty well. All she had to do was accessorize it to her liking
    I see, I thought you meant the dealer ordered it from CanAm. What model did she buy? I'm picking up my 900 Rally on Saturday.

Spyder Garage

I want to get those lights. But, Are they just driving lights or do they have turn signals as well?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

They are more for just to be seen lights. IMO cueman

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TNRyker View Post
    I want to get those lights. But, Are they just driving lights or do they have turn signals as well?
    I have them on mine.
    Sorry, no evening photos but I do like them. I feel they are more of an accent light than a driving light and they do not blink with the turn signals.
    Get em, she'll appreciate the look. They match the driving lights on the fenders but not the headlights, so to get everything to match
    you would have to purchase an LED headlight conversion kit since the original headlights light up more yellow/amber compared to the rest. JMHO.
    3.jpg

Spyder Garage

I have them installed, they are just accent lights. In hindsight it would be nice if they doubled as front turn signals, although they are white not yellow.i suppose if someone wanted to they could use them as running light/turn signals with a run-turn module.

Spyder Garage

For what they cost I would go with the LaMonster fog light set up for $120, that's what I did. Then you get true lights that can be seen and are functional.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    For what they cost I would go with the LaMonster fog light set up for $120, that's what I did. The you get true lights that can be seen.
    I would say the hand guard lights are pretty bright judging by this video. They won't light up the road but they definitely give you better visibility to other drivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QStVI6_5I

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    I would say the hand guard lights are pretty bright judging by this video. They won't light up the road but they definitely give you better visibility to other drivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QStVI6_5I
    OK, buy those then