Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default High Speed Crash on Hwy 87

This happened Yesterday Near Brady Texas. Harley Vs Spyder

2019-05-20 16_12_09-.jpg2019-05-20 16_13_06-Photos.jpg

Not sure you can see these, may be too large. I have more pics to share. I'll try to get them on this evening. HD driver made a U-turn in front of me on the highway. Did all I could to miss him swerving to the left. Right front wheel took out his front tire and forks. Did a number on my front suspension. All walked away. I do have a broken arm, not sure exactly what hit me but guess it may have been force from handle bars on the impact.

I'll explain the loss of brakes after impact in a following e-mail, but the bike stayed straight line on all 3 wheels to a rolling stop about 150 yards from impact.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-20-2019 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Moved to Spyder section & into it's own thread.
    2016 RTS Special Triple Black, BRP Freedom Trailer, Spyder Pops Rear Lighting Kit, Spyder Pops Full view Turn Signals, Trunk Light, Rivco Highway Pegs. Doc's Spring Tensioners, Trunk Organizer, Magic Mirrors, Foam Grips, back to Stock Windsheild, Lamonsters cat delete, Bajaron sway bar, More Farkles to come !!