Spyder Garage

Default Tackform Phone holder Review

Just had ordered this a couple days before MotorcycleDave posted he has them in stock. I had the usual XGrip, and have an iPhone6. When pulling the rubber over the phone it liked to "migrate" up and suddenly the up volume button gets pushed. Not with this thing. Tell you what, it is anodized aluminum with a strong spring and grips like no tomorrow. Very easy to slide phone in against the sliding side and pop in place. Definitely do not need the rubber backup, but I am paranoid after my wifes phone popped out of an XGrip and slid into a puddle of water in town one day. Luckily phone recovered! For $29 (Dave says his is less!) I am replacing all three of my XGrips with this! 5 Stars! Order from a sponsor and give Motorcycledave a PM.

tackform.jpg

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the Hi Five
    See I told you they are the best on the planet... I have them in stock and much more
    Call today 209-887-3283 9:00AM to 8:00PM daily
    Ride safe
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by stevencovert View Post
    Just had ordered this a couple days before MotorcycleDave posted he has them in stock. I had the usual XGrip, and have an iPhone6. When pulling the rubber over the phone it liked to "migrate" up and suddenly the up volume button gets pushed. Not with this thing. Tell you what, it is anodized aluminum with a strong spring and grips like no tomorrow. Very easy to slide phone in against the sliding side and pop in place. Definitely do not need the rubber backup, but I am paranoid after my wifes phone popped out of an XGrip and slid into a puddle of water in town one day. Luckily phone recovered! For $29 (Dave says his is less!) I am replacing all three of my XGrips with this! 5 Stars! Order from a sponsor and give Motorcycledave a PM.

tackform.jpg