Hybrid View

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away In Nor-Cal

Many thanks to the “World Famous” Joe and Ann Meyer for coming to Northern California and working their magic. They Squared Away a bunch of SPYDERS, and they even gave me a Wedgy. Now I didn’t think it was necessary but they were so nice to make the trip I wanted to support them. Well, I am here to tell you, that is the best Wedgy I have ever had. Really makes a difference. So if you have a F3T or F3L get in touch with them and get your Wedgy!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

I was there on Saturday Pirate sorry I missed you unless I talked to you without knowing it. Great to meet Ann and Joe although I was there to get new front tires then make dust to get home before the rain started, first drops were falling as I pulled in the driveway. Many thanks to Richard for the tire help.
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoast View Post
    I was there on Saturday Pirate sorry I missed you unless I talked to you without knowing it. Great to meet Ann and Joe although I was there to get new front tires then make dust to get home before the rain started, first drops were falling as I pulled in the driveway. Many thanks to Richard for the tire help.
    No left we were there on Sunday! Nice little Cloud burst on the way home, had a car literally "blow up" just in front of us! A little hydroplaning and other excitement, but it is good to ryde in the rain. The Spyders did awesome even in Zero visibility!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Our pleasure! Rich is just the nicest guy. Many thanks to Rich and Kathy. The group up here is just great. Every one is happy and positive and really love to ride. Our kind of people. We are sore and tired, but it felt like everyone had a good time. We will be back! We had a great time!!
    Cheers! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

North Las Vegas, NV, Third Rock From The Sun
    Spyder Garage

I'm hurt. Joe and Ann have worked on my Spyder for me twice here in Las Vegas since I got it a few weeks ago. And they are gonna do it again this coming Wednesday. And I've never gotten a Wedgy from them.

Wait. Oh. Never mind...

2018 Spyder RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Gotta have the F3
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Larry, it was great to see you and Annette. I loved her post in FB where she referred to the riding conditions as “being in God’s drive through car wash”. We will see you two in Deadwood.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Home safe and sound. Not one raindrop all the way home! Windy, light traffic. High 60’s, low 70’s....perfect! Thanks again!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Home safe and sound. Not one raindrop all the way home! Windy, light traffic. High 60’s, low 70’s....perfect! Thanks again!
    Glad to hear it Joe, and glad you missed the rain! See you and Ann in July!

Spyder Garage

Can't speak to the wedgy, but Ann and Joe are great. I had the pleasure of meeting them in Deadwood last year. I hope to see them again there in July.
    Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

What's a wedge lol

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RudyB View Post
    What's a wedge lol
    It's an invention of Squared Away that eliminates the excess vibration in the F3 mirrors.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

And we are here in Vegas---- Leaving for home ( Reno) on Sat. with a stop in the swinging town of Tonopah.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Shoulda called, Lew! We were changing a tire.
    Joe Meyer