I've started a new YouTube Channel called "Ozarks Spyder Rides". The intent being to share some of the scenery of the great rides we have in the area. These will include some footage from Table Rock Lake, Branson, Mark Twain Forrest, the ride down Hi-way 125 to the Peel Ferry, maybe on down into the Arkansas Mountains if time permits.

I've done years and years of video work in the past but I'm trying to decide on one of two mounting positions for the GoPro Hero 7 Black. I have a suction mount that works great behind the windshield and it gives me some decent background audio with manageable wind noise. The other option was to mount the GoPro on one of my helmets, and I did, but the wind noise makes the background track unusable.

IF I could find the external sound box that allows the GoPro to use a pro level mic, then I could mount the GoPro on the helmet, which gives the best footage, and then put the mic on the Spyder so I get the throttle sounds (Engine) instead of just wind noise.

I've done a few test videos and I even plan on doing a lot of how to videos for those who want to see how some things are done on the Spyder!

Here is the link to the channel and please, give me some feedback and advice if you have any ideas. I shot all of this in 1080P/60 and uploaded it in 1080P/24 but YouTube does the crappy AVC codec for us low view uses and saves the good VP9 codec for the channels with higher views.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8..._as=subscriber

Thanks,

Dave C.