Spyder Garage

Default 2018 RTL Baja Ron Preload Adjusters- Installed.

All,

Enough videos on this, just to say I'm done installing the Baja Ron preload adjusters on mt 2018 RTL.
    Some thoughts:
    • Baja Rons instructions are great. Written to the level that anyone can do it.
    • The left side top bolt is definetly harder than the right, but not so bad that you can't actually get the bolt back in at the original orientation. I installed by hand the upper bolts with the bolt facing rearward as installed from the factory.
    • Baja Ron spring compressors are great. If he doesn't need them back I'll probably keep them.
    • Gained about 1/4" ride height, it will probably settle back to the original position.
    • I'm skeered of spring compressors, see the picture. Really stabilized the spring/compressor during installation.

Spring Compressor-Controlled.jpg
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

There is a great deal of kinetic energy stored up when the Spring Compressors are put to work. It is wise to treat them with respect. Glad this install went well and you're happy with the adjusters.

Have a Great Riding Season!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

These are great, I have installed them before (actually had Spyderpops install them for me).

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I put them on my '13 a year or so ago and have definitely felt the improvement over the stock '13 front shocks alone.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020