Spyder Garage

Default Genius "Please disconnect and configure your app on the smartphone"

What am I doing wrong? This is on a 2018 Spyder RT Limited. The Phone is Samsung Galaxy S9+. The phone is paired with the Spyder and I'm using the manufacturers USB cable in the frunk. SmartLock is set to unlock when connected to the Spyder's bluetooth. Firmware is at 20.8. I've downloaded and installed the BRP Connect app and the Genius app (among others). Accuweather works, Rever works. Genius maps - don't work. Helpful hints or even "hey dummy" gladly accepted. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Can you use Genius Maps on the phone? If you can but not on the bike you need to check vehicle connectivity and make sure the fee is paid and if not the purchase can be restored.

There is also Sygic GPS which also requires a connectivity fee to come thru on the bike.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    Can you use Genius Maps on the phone? If you can but not on the bike you need to check vehicle connectivity and make sure the fee is paid and if not the purchase can be restored.

There is also Sygic GPS which also requires a connectivity fee to come thru on the bike.
    This.

It's working fine here.

Spyder Garage

The fee is paid and yes, I can use Genius Maps on the phone. I've tried restoring before to no avail. I'll try a complete uninstall and reinstall. Thanks for the help.

John
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Uninstall, reinstall and restore = success! Thanks for the help!

John