I am new to the Spyder community having purchased my 2015 RT Limited just 3 weeks ago. Finally got about 800 miles on the new to me Spyder now and I am beginning to see that some get OK/good stock Kenda tires and some do not. Apparently I did not. I am getting a 60mph wobble in the handlebars. The wobble frequency increases with speed. Sooo, I am going to pull the front wheel/tires off and take them in for a re-balance job first. If they need to be re-balanced, l will give that a try first. If I get the same wobble, the stock Kenda tires are gonna go. HOWEVER, if they tell me that they do not need to be re-balanced, they will go. I'm looking for a symmetrical directional tire to replace the fronts like the Hankook VENTUS V4 ES H105 - SIZE: 175/55R15. I believe this is a +2.3% over the stock 165/55R15 Kenda. As I am the third owner of this 2015 RT Limited with only 2,500 miles, it really makes me wonder if the wobble issue was the reason the first two owners traded it back in?!?! Will keep you posted during the next couple of weeks. We will be attending the American Voyager Associations 2019 Rally in Summersville, West Virginia June 24 - 27, 2019 so I want to get this problem sorted out prior to the trip. I have been reading the "tire threads" and trying to gain some knowledge through all the info posted. I see that there are other favored tires like the Federal Formoza AZ01, General Altimax RT43, Vredestein Quatrac 5 and the Yokohama S.drive. I really like the symmetrical directional tires and believe they shed water better. Comments welcome ....

UPDATE 05/28/19

https://www.hondaws.com/

TIRES! Mega kudos to Honda, Sea Do and Can-Am of Winston Salem, NC! A Platinum dealer and the largest in the tri-state area. Their top Spyder Technician, Steve, has been working on Spyders since they first came out in 2008. He's a great guy and will take the time to talk to the customer and show them what he's doing. Although they are 1.25 hours and about 65 miles from the house, I rode there and had them install a pair of Hankook Ventus V4 ES - 175/55R15 77T Tires I had purchased from Discount Tire. They also performed a belt alignment and 3-wheel laser alignment. WOW! What a difference! It's like a completely different machine now. No more shake or wobble in the handlebars or mirrors. Although the stock Kendas only had 3k on them, I told them to trash 'em.

AND ... they offer Military/Veteran discounts.